Reviews for A Quick Bite
Caelest chapter 23 . 6/9/2007
Gah! Supernatural's Dean! -drool-

Aha, so my last guess was right... drat, that was my worst case scenerio too. Gr, I'd try to kill Drac too!
Carmel March chapter 22 . 6/8/2007
Lovely chapter. I like the 'Is this love?' theme that appeared throughout the chapter. I can't believe Lexie's confused about her feelings! Psh, she's just in denial. Anyways, I hope to read more of this soon!

~carm~
Caelest chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
My first thought about the last sentence; "Darn those nosey, kidnapping parents!"

Unless it was some bounty hunter they hired? Or a private investigator? Or -le gasp!-, Dracula himself?
aussiegrl5070 chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
Well I am glad Alejandro came when her parents came. However there timing was less then desired. This is a great chapter. Everything was well written and I have to say my mouth dropped open with the cliffhanger end. Update soon please.
xoxo1 chapter 22 . 6/6/2007
ah, its dracula, isnt it?

BluSkye425 chapter 22 . 6/6/2007
*sigh* lexie is totally mentally ill. I've come to that conclusion. I mean, how could someone NOT love Alejandro? ;) Great chapter!
BluSkye425 chapter 21 . 6/3/2007
*GASP* You. Are. EVIL! You are the evilest person in the entire world! "Oh." She's says. OH! I'm really starting to doubt Lexie's intelligence! *sigh* Oh well, that just means you're going to update, like, NOW! *hint hint* lol SUPERB story, I absolutely love it!
BluSkye425 chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
lol-I totally love Lexie-she's so hilarious! And of course she was attacked with a barbeque fork! I mean, i know I always have my BBQ fork with me. It's just a natural thing. Oh, this is a GREAT story! I'm definitely adding it to my faves. And I love that you quoted Buffy! I'll read the rest later...tired...*yawn*
aussiegrl5070 chapter 21 . 5/31/2007
"Oh" that is so funny how that's what she thinks after he tells her he loves her. This is a great chapter. I love reading this story. It's great :d. Keep up the amazing work and update soon please.
Euphorialie chapter 21 . 5/30/2007
Wow, I read the whole thing in one sitting all the way up to here and you had to end it right THERE! I'm about to start hyperventilating. This story is amazing and is definitely one of the best vampires fics I've read so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
xoxo1 chapter 21 . 5/30/2007
OH MI GOD

LURVE your story!

i love how u did the last part

i wanna no her reaction

update soon
Carmel March chapter 21 . 5/28/2007
YES! I was waiting for that line! "Lexie, I love you." I like how you portrayed that scene. It wasn't too lovey-dovey, happy, I-love-you-too-let's-proceed-to-make-out-until-our-lips-fall-off. Don't get me wrong, I like that too, but the way you've done it is more realistic. I can't wait to see how Lexie's gonna react!

~carm~
Hidden Flowers chapter 21 . 5/28/2007
Okay, what's next? I love this story!
Kadekksys chapter 21 . 5/28/2007
Yes! Finally! This is a fantastic story- so unlike most vampire stories where girl gets bit by hot vamp then they have tons of even hotter sex! Thanks for breaking the mold and giving it depth! And whatever will happen to Thea...?
Not Dead Fred chapter 21 . 5/28/2007
Awkward! Anyway, I've read this on your Quizilla thing, but I figured I could be nice and review here.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »