Reviews for A Quick Bite
Hidden Flowers chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
Okay, so what happens next?
Simple Thoughts chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
Very interesting story. I take it you based Alejandro after Jesse De Silva(from Meg Cabot's Mediator series). Keep up the good work and update soon.
Shadow382 chapter 20 . 5/14/2007
This is great!Please update soon!
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 20 . 5/13/2007
Wow. This is fantastic! I have a thing for vampire stories, and I like the way that you have taken the myths and moulded them to suit your views. I can't wait for the next chapter!
benignbengal chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
Wh00t! I started reading this two days ago and I am addicated. *runs around in circles* This story is so well written and planned. It's like, I'm reading a chapter and something says something and then it all clicks into place. I'm also starting to try and figure out what'll happen next, which proves to be a challenge a lot of the times. But I knew when the doorbell rang that a vampire would probably be at Thea's door. (That only made me want to read more though ) Your characters are so believable and just the places this story takes the reader is so original. Hehe, anyway ' I'll keep reading so update soon.
Carmel March chapter 20 . 5/3/2007
Perfectly perfect, as always :) The relationship between Lexie and Alejandro has finally reached a whole new level. I'm very happy about that! I hope you update soon. If you do, I'll give you...a cookie. Yep. A cookie. You know you want one.

~carm~
aussiegrl5070 chapter 20 . 5/3/2007
Buggar me dead! I never expected that, never in a million years. But at least now we know why Dracula is one short of a six pack (mad). I absolutely love your story. It's hard to find a good vampire story and I'm really fortunate to have found this one. Update soon please. This is great!
Kai Miller chapter 19 . 5/2/2007
That chapter was HOT but all too short. I tried to find the link but couldn't and I'm foreign to quizilla and couldn't find my way around that place...oh well.
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 18 . 5/2/2007
Aw. I feel kinda bad for Lexie, but I think it was the right thing to do. I hope, eventually, they can beomce reconciled. Yay! SO I have been reading tis and it is definetely my new fave. Keep writing!
RJ Lewis chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
oh. my. god freaking zillas, girl! i am in love with this story! Alejandro is the best vampire since Edward in Twilight and Angel and Spike in Buffy! please update again soon! i'm a addicted, seriously. I might have to kill myself with a toothbrush if you don't update again soon. ] just joking, but you get the picture... Love it love it love it!
Kai Miller chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
I can't believed she moved out! These chapters gave me goosebumps. Excellent job!
Karasuwater chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
OMG. Poor Lexie...
Caelest chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
"Hello foot, are you having a nice time being wedged in my mouth?"

~

Lol, loved that quote! You're writing style is very interesting and refreshing from the norm. Keep up the great work!
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
Whoa, two very intense chapters. I loved them. Great job! Keep going! You always leave at cliffhangers lol. The suspense kills me!
Kai Miller chapter 17 . 4/20/2007