Reviews for A Quick Bite
aussiegrl5070 chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
OMG I think I'm about to cry. These two chapters were so heart touching and amazingly written. I can't believe her parents are being so mean. They did after all lexture her about them wanting her to have a boyfriend. Alejandro isn't even her boyfriend! But anywho, at least Lexie will be safe with Alejandro. That is where she's going right? Update soon. This is a great chapter and I love this story :)
Not Dead Fred chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
OMG! Parents are so evil! I mean really, forbiding an 18 year old from doing something as long as they live under their roof...well that backfires when they havee somewhere else they could live and all that...err...I hate Dracula! I thought he was there to kill her family and changed his mind last second because she was there. I mean this is just what I think a crazy vampire would do so I suppose you can ignore me...
Carmel March chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
Another wonderful set of chapters! Chapter 17 advanced Lexie and Alejandro's relationship, but not too far. Chapter 18 played up a more serious, heavyhearted side of the story. Both we're fantastic :) Update soon!

~carM~
Karasuwater chapter 16 . 4/12/2007
AH! The tension is killing me. I just want them to admit they love each other... RAWR!
aussiegrl5070 chapter 16 . 4/9/2007
You are an amazing writer. You paint the picture of the story so clearly that I can visualize it happening as if it were a movie. I love your sarcasm. I was laughing so hard I'm sure if I had been drinking milk it would have come out of my nose.

Al is so sweet. I love when he had the murderous look in his eyes when he saw her on her date with Ralf. When they kissed I could feel the passion between them as I read it.

This is a truly inspiring story. Keep up the amazing work and update soon please.
Kai Miller chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
Excellent chapters! I'm glad Ralf is dead. Alejandro is so HOT!
Carmel March chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
A date! YES! Hehe. Well, I really really really enjoyed these two chapters. It really moved the characters along in their relationships with each other. I can't wait for more :)

~carm~
angeleyez61888 chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
This story has been very intersting and i enjoy reading it. i can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Caelest chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
Yay! A date! Well this will be interesting!
Karasuwater chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
Ah! I WANT TO KILL RALF! RAWR!
x-kit-x chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Fantastic story so far... please have Alejandro swoop in and save her... and please continue :D Seriously though, this is a fantastic story with a great plot so far and a fabulous writing style. Keep it up.
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
WHOA! Oh my gosh, you have to keep going! MAJOR cliffhanger here! Oh the two chapters were really good, by the way. But still-UPDATE SOON!
Carmel March chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Holy socks! Ralf shot her? Bloody git. Wonderful chapter, though! Please update as soon as humanly possible :)

~carm~

Champagne and blood? M.

I mean, ew.

HEEHEE! I laughed so hard at that part!
Kai Miller chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
OMG! Ralf has gone insane! Awesome chapters. Can't wait for the next ones!
Kai Miller chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Another perfect chapter! Completely fabulous. Come um' coming please!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »