Reviews for A Quick Bite
Carmel March chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Such an exciting chapter! It was fantastic. Loved it. I'll be waiting (im)patiently for the next installment :)

Carmel March chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
Oh, yes, yes, yes! You added two new chapters! I can't even describe how happy I am. I loved this chapter...off to read the next.

Caelest chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Awesome story, I love how you write like you're inside Lexie's head. Lol!
Kai Miller chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
OMG! This story is amazing. The characters have completely captured me and the setting it awesome. There's only one problem: WHERE'S THE REST? You're faithful readers are hanging by a thread!
KrazyFrog100 chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Bloody brilliant. You've got strong, likable characters, and a sense of humor that shines through even the darkest parts of the story. I cannot wait to read more of this.
Carmel March chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
Heehee, I loved this chapter! Loved the ending, too :) Can't wait to see what happens with Lexie and her date with Ralf. Is Alejandro going to be jealous? Update soon! :)

Carmel March chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
Hey! I gotta tell you, I love this story! :) Wonderful chapter. I like how you go through what Lexie is thinking, and how she acts is realistic. So, keep it up! Hehe, update soon!

Miss-Scissorhands chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. I guess people don't recognize a good story when they see one.

That said, I liked this. However, I didn't like the profanities, but everything else was basically pretty good. Update soon!
angeleyez61888 chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
i very much enjoy reading this it keeps my attention so keep up th egood work can't wait to read more
Carmel March chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Wow! Excellent story! I love it. I love the characters, and how you incorporated humour into the story. Wonderfully done. Keep it up! And I'm adding it to my faves list, and I'm very picky about what goes on my faves list :)

Kai Miller chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OMG! You've got me hooked! Great details and imagery. Keep it coming please!
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This was a rather encouraging start - it definitely has a lot of potential to be a great story. Please update ASAP - I would love to read more.

~Jo
ham3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I love the first chapter! Cool vampire! He watches his feedings & controls his cravings because he feels guilty…which humorously reminds me of my various addictions!

I think it was creative to put a girl and a vampire in a dark elevator. I’m always dreaming up places where a girl and a vampire can meet (just for my own fun), and I’ve never thought of one as clever as a dark elevator.

I also think you’re a good writer. I appreciate your organization, clarity, grammar, spelling, directness, and character development.

I’m going to go read the rest of A Quick Bite (you posted it on quizzila, right?) If you want me to review the other chapters, too, then just tell me.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16