Reviews for A Quick Bite
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 27 . 11/11/2008
I love this story, this is my third time reading it, and it never gets old. Lexie and Alejandro are one of my favourite fictionpress couples, the chemistry and love between them is amazing! You deserve a skow award!
productofdreams chapter 27 . 11/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I was actually on FP earlier trying to find a good vampire fiction, I'm glad that I ran across yours. It was enjoyable, the sexual tension was realistic, the characters were great, and Alejandro was hot. I can't wait to read your other stories

productofdreams
Sabreal chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
amazing chapter.

i laughed out loud at the bit of lexie saying there was a wierd man with her in the lift and she didn't really care if he heard or not. Especially since he SHOULD know he's wierd...

this is really intriguing!

x
Writing4Eternity chapter 27 . 10/26/2008
cute
OoohLookACat chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
oh i loved every minute of that

even in the beginning

i was going

"ooh tom's a shifty one"

and hello hello

he was evil

that was crazy

but such an awesome, crazy ride of a story

amazing to read

izzie
LettyV chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
Hi Sophie!

A Quick Bite is Amazing! I couldn't stop reading it!

I agree with some of the other reviews... your characters are amazingly described, the plot is fantastic... LOVE everything about it!

Now I will definitely need to read your other stories!

XOX

Letty
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
had to add this to my favs ]
Eccthlacine chapter 27 . 8/5/2008
Very nicely done. I truly loved it, well written, well developed plot (something you unfortunately don't see a lot here) and very tasteful where need be. Also very satisfying as an overall story. Loved it! Can't wait to start reading the sequel P
Taren Elle chapter 27 . 7/27/2008
I so loved this story from beginning to end, you really have a talent for writing...I could not take my eyes away from my laptop, I was reading for hours. I'm surprised my laptop didn't blow up. This was by far one of the greatest stories I have read.
chornoykot chapter 27 . 7/23/2008
As soon as I started reading this story, I couldn't STOP. I literally read the whole thing in one go, it was FANTASTIC! You had me completely enthralled and in love with the characters from beginning to end. You are incredible. PLEASE continue writing!
Indravyn chapter 27 . 7/23/2008
I cannot begin to describe how long this story had me sitting in front of my laptop. I couldnt tear myself away from reading it. Very good, very good indeed. I will definitely read the sequel.
MHolloway chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I just wanted you to know that I'm starting up a site with links to really awesome stories and I put A Quick Bite on there. I read this story first on Quizilla and found it on here. It's really awesome and I love it. So maybe if you have an recommendations just go to the site. It's . Thanks!
Ashes090909090909 chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
I've been searching through fictionpress looking for a decent Vampire Story, just have to say...

Thank you!

This chapter was perfect. I love Lexie, she is flawless in her characterization. Her awakening scene was hilarious and this line officially made me favorite this story...

"Alejandro had parked his car just outside the graveyard. It was a black...car. Okay, so I wasn't good with car makes. All I knew was that it was black and sleek and sporty. And it was also, I don't mind admitting, pretty damn cool."
MamiPapi chapter 27 . 6/29/2008
Really liked this story alot! So I finally added it to my fav lists at long last. Pls read mine as well, and review!
PeterMoore chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i love that musical Cats!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »