Reviews for A Quick Bite
AMM3485 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMG I finished your story. It's incredible! I loved it. Really.
Chester Feathersworth chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
WOW. Seriously. WOW. I'm truly amazed. This is my favorite story in the entire fictionpress.

Words can't describe the awesome-ness of this story. I so heart Lexie and Alejandro. :)

And the suspense and twists you put into this, I truly salute you. *happy sigh* You made my day. :D
quira3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is amazing!
Valkyre chapter 27 . 1/3/2008
AWESOME I love it!
Chester Feathersworth chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
*drools* Alejandro...

Hee. Pardon. You just make him sound so incredibly hot. ;p
Chester Feathersworth chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
OMG. This is getting so exciting! Whee. x)
Chester Feathersworth chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow. Amazing story. Very creative and original. Unlike others. :)

Great job, and keep it up! :)
wandering.soul.in.shades chapter 27 . 12/23/2007
i can honestly say that this is one of the best stories that i have ever read. Just brilliant, well done!
Fleeting Moment chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
LIkr it UPDATE!
Diamandis chapter 27 . 11/14/2007
Oh My God! That was so good. One of the best stories on this site. Congrats. It was amazing.
ladydragon93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I like it so far.
Agape.Philios.Eros chapter 27 . 11/1/2007
I love this story! It was wonderfully written, and quite realistic for the type of tale it was. Good job!

(I am adding this to my favorite stories list! Yay!)
DomOx chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
i loved it good work
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
nice story.. i really like it. i'd keep reading but it's extremely late and i need to go to sleep now.
Genato chapter 27 . 8/31/2007
i didn't like the ending of chapter 26.. but i liked the real ending.. well in this fic.. the other was was just so.. mushy and dripping with corny mooshi-ness and it doesn't look right or something like that. i love the characters though.. the heroine was totally normal.. she's not really talented and superhero-ish.. just normal.. even if alejandro's the opposite. it amkes this fantasy... attainable.. more realistic. keep on writing!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »