Reviews for The Lighthouse
chocovic-chu chapter 19 . 6/12
So great that I can find a nice story about bestfriends shipping like this! You wrote so well and I couldn't stop clicking the NEXT to read the rest of chapters; gone was my midnight but it was too addictive! Thanks for sharing!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 19 . 3/10
Beautiful
AA chapter 1 . 3/1
This was a really lovely story. I've shared a rec.
mingming chapter 19 . 3/1
cute!
Hally chapter 19 . 2/26
This is really good! I like your writing, it was engaging. I'm really fussy with writing styles and I get bored easily, but it was almost impossible to stop reading this one.
Your characters are likable and the misunderstandings were all believable. My only disappointment is that there isn't more of them :(. Kudos to you. Will be stalking your page now for more stories.
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
this story was very cute and although cliche at times, very well written. Good job! I liked it a lot. Thanks for spending your time writing this. :D
AsanaZwerg chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Damn! This is the BEST story I've ever read on this website. And one of the best from everything I've read. Really. I love that we read not from the POV of the one who is in love with his BF, but vice versa. It is just perfect. I love the characters (however I don't imagine them looking like you probably do). I love that they seem to be real. And I don't know whom I love more - Macon or Will. And the story is also real, very believable. Like VERY. I just want to thank you for this story. Maybe I'll write something else later when I am not so shocked and heartbroken that the story has come to an end. I will probably try to draw a picture of them both. Just you know - sublimation and all that crap. Okay. I will stop now. Great job, really. With Love, Asana.
R.P. Ann chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Okay, so. I'm in love with this story. I started it at 3:30am and finished around 5:45am and asdfghjkl god freaking damn it, your story is amazing. I love your style and the story and the characters. I'm so reading the sequel.
avidmoonstar chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Teenage romances usually turn me off because they become boring after awhile. The Lighthouse was absolutely refreshing! It was not a cliche story and was enjoyable to read from beginning to end. I especially was intrigued that the story was from the POV of the best friend, not the boy discovering he was in love with his best friend. I think that's why I enjoyed the story so much. I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm excited to read the sequel now!
Vertebrae chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Aw this story is really cute, I'm glad I decided to read it after all :3 (I still prefer Stuart & Addison though, hehe).

- V
allancaldera chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
I really like it was sweet I love macom the most he is my favorite character.
MagnificentFern chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awesome fiction :o love it
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
I I love this! I see there's a sequel about Stuart. I so hope there's more about Marcon and Wilson in there. I'd love to read more about them.
chair-chan chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Me again! Still quite enjoying the story. If you want more accurate information about Cal's dorm system you can see here, because I'm pretty sure these halls in the story don't actually exist: .

Also I'm pretty sure there's no D1 (Division 1) Men's Lacrosse team, there's only a Club Team, so actually Berkeley may not be the best place for Macon and Wilson if they plan on going professional, or at least playing seriously. Therefore there would also not be a poster of the Men's Lacrosse team (unless it's of the Club team, but I'm not sure they put out posters since they generally get less money than D1 teams).

Also also, I'm not sure Facebook was like, a thing that people in high school could use in 2007. I'm pretty sure at that point it was only restricted to select universities, so you might want to check that out.

If you have any questions regarding Berktown stuff feel free to ask away.
chair-chan chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Hi! So first of all, I really enjoy this story. Seems pretty realistic for what high school was. But second, as a current UC Berkeley student, I think some of your details may be wrong...As far as I know, there is no Kenders Hall. I'm sure Wikipedia has good information about Berkeley campus, but if you'd like to make the story more accurate you could use Cunningham, Putnam, Deutsche, or a variety of other dorm buildings instead (although some like Towle are mostly reserved for junior transfers). Also, as early as 2010 all admissions and housing stuff happened online. Not sure about 2007 but seems reasonable it could have happened online then too. :)
476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »