Reviews for Tempting the Tempest
LordThane chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
A very captivating prologue! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Good prologue. Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have an excellent day.

Twilight Starr
xDancingintheRainx chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
I was really starting to get upset for Arianne because she can't go home, but then when Theoforte said: "Oi! Get up and wipe the Tambling slobber from your nose!" Theoforte chided. "We've all been stuck in this mess, and some of us with bigger problems than you!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing. This chapter really resparked my intrest in the story. It was mysterious and got the reader looking forward to the next chapter, but it also gave the readers a chance to get to know the characters better. Nicely done! Update soon! )
jesslia chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
thnks for clearing up everything in this chp! keep writing!
xDancingintheRainx chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Yeah... I'm not too sure poking the "king" with a sword was such a magnificent idea after all...hehe. Anyway, I like how this chapter is going. Very interesting and imaginative. Although I got a little nauseous at your description of the king. I'm liking the characters more and more each chapter! And Quess too!

Great chapter! Update soon!
jesslia chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
u finally updated...geez...i was beginning to lose hope.

but why did she choose to poke the king?

and i got a lil confused about Quess was talking about near the end.
Many Chronicles chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I like this! I wonder what the Bunny King looks like?
Van87 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
I liked it... My story is in the same C2 and I find it funny the way all the stiries are completly diferent from each other.

Keep up the good work.
Frightfully Unaware chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
wow! this is really good! and i love how you hint to the idea behind the story! i think i may understand as of yet. or at least im hyper and will come back to this w/ a blank mind and scream in confusion. Either way... i enjoy it more than cookies!
jesslia chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
yikes...how bad is this bunny king?
jesslia chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i like the way you depicted the earth as biased and such...it really does reflect our world today.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Ooh! I can't wait to read more! Everything is described so well and you painted such a clear image! I've never thought of bunnies to be pink or green before but I really like the idea. I love Theoforte already and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

No pressure or anything ;)

Ivory Marie chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Again, you have a lovely use of words. You find a way to meld beautiful words and sentence forms together to create a stimulating peice. However, I do find the plot a little hard to follow. I understand that the peice is abstract. While abstract can be a good thing, to much abstract can get confusing and make it difficult for the reader to clearly follow what is going on. Over all it is still an excellent peice, and as always you grammer is impecable. I wish (and my teachers too) that I had your use of grammer. As always God Bless.

-Ivory
Ivory Marie chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
I must say that I am impressed with your ability to take a peice that is almost seemingly stream of concious and entwine a plethora of vocabulary well beyond your age, and create an amazing and stimulating peice. I look forward to the next instalment. God Bless.

-Ivory
xDancingintheRainx chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Round up those plot bunnies! They need to get working! -Feeds plot bunnies more reviews- This is a beautiful piece. The first part was terribly sad but I liked the next part better. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland a bit. Your descriptions are lovely and I still wish I had that vocabulary of yours. Excellent work! Update soon please!