Reviews for It's Only Tonight
Frames of Insight chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
It makes me want to find true love because lust only lasts so long and leaves a person unsatisfied after a while.. like your poem depicts. I like your approach to this topic and the words you chose.
SirScott chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This poem makes me think of a one night stand. I guess it doesn't make things better. Someday, I must teach myself how to write a longer review.

SirScott
Bri-Cathleen chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
hmm. u acually took the time to rhyme the words
i-rite-gud chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Awe.. that was sad... but I LOVED it! It was really well written and flowed beautifully, great job! :)
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Again, a little long in my opinon, but AMAZING. You used they're/their/there wrong over and over again, so you need to go back and fix that. But that's okay, I do it all the time.

Best song yet, I think.

And now, I'm going off to write a song because you've inspired me.

Rowan.
marinawings chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
i really, really like this poem. the meaning is wonderful, and it's got a good rhythmic quality to it. it would make a great song. yeah, it's such a shame that purity is held in such low regard these days. it's nice to see something like this once in awhile. great job! and by the way, thanks for reading my story!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Really great job. I think there are a few places where I'd make synonym substitutions for the rhythm, and of course fix the they're/there/their issues. But that stuff is rather minor. Because this is overwhelmingly a fantastic poem/song!
greype-juice chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
the first section of your poem seems like an almost completely different piece both in style and rhyme scheme. I really liked the first part the idea of "murdered purity/ Thinking we bought maturity/Saving ourselves from ignorance/ Really only throwing away innocence" Those were probably the most powerful lines in your poem.
JessieJean chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Pwetty...

You did a really good job with this (a song, eh?). It's superb! No critics from me.
morethancarbon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Very nice, darling! You pulled off the angst in a very un-cliche way. I totally admire that. Love the rhyming scheme, most people with rhyming poetry or songs sound...childish.

You didn't over use adjectives.
In the Rye chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Learn the difference between "their" "there" and "they're" because you used them incorrectly.