Reviews for The Companion
Oup chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I see that you haven't updated this story in a few years. I find this story to be quite interesting so far. I think you should complete it.
LuminessDark17 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Hmm I think its an interesting plot and I love that you use Thanatos instead of another name...keep updating cuz its good :)
Leanna de Weisdorn chapter 4 . 4/7/2010

I think I'm gonna stick to your stories they are simply great.

Noctilucous chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Hilarious here, touching there. Kudos for this. Update soon, I beg you, I'm dead curious.
Delcroy chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Your story is written very well. I look forward to your next chapter.
Fake Pen chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
The story seems to go along a bit fast. I mean, I have little idea about what happened after Aeryn went to become Thanatos's companion, except that a few decades later she liked it & then he disappeared. Maybe a little background would be good.

Having said that, the story's quite interesting right now. I'd like to see how she finds him. Is his disappearance significant, or does it lead up to something that's significant? And I hope that there'll be something with Aeryn returning to...that mortal world place...and fixing some issues up with her people.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
A child!

Will we (assuming that Than returns ... which I suppose is a bad assumption to make right now) get to see Than and Aeryn as parents? I would love to see you write parent/child scenes.
almostthegoldenchild chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Funny and Brillant with unexpected twists. Sometimes its worth checking out other authors favorites. I'm very glad i came across your story
Van87 chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
That was unexpected… :! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Callitha chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
More please! Very interesting concept and world. I'd love to see the culture fleshed out more, they believe in gods, yet they also have enough technology for trucks? Is it a hidden culture within our own world or an alternate earth? You don't have to answer the questions right away or at all, they just came up as I was reading.

Nice name choice as well. I might even suggest starting the story when she is being tried and slowly reveal that she had ran away years before. Paint more of a picture, describing where she is and such. Thatw ill help with developing the world.

Can't wiat to read more.
Van87 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I finished reading the first chapter with a loud laugh! That was funny and extremely entertaining. Hope you post a chapter soon. Good work!