Reviews for Sixteen
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is unique in it’s own way, and I like it.
seventhchords chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Though this isn't exactly the best piece I've read in terms of technicality, I really like the message you've brought out with this; that we shouldn't allow our insecurities to prevent us from being who we really are. Nice work with this.

Oh, and I do find your pen name rather interesting as well, haha.
beyond.that.horizon chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
love it.

read your own story while listening to gabe bondoc's hairclip.

i swear it'll make you want to cry.
Formerly chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
The first paragraph of this may well be the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've ever read, and I've read many. But don't take it to heart-I tend to say that pretty much every time I come across something so absurd. It's probably not even in the top ten most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever read.
Samana chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
wow. you continue to awe me. your prose is very well developed. a suggestion. sometimes storys are more attravtive when they are written in first person, but i think that would chnage the feel to much. this is awesome but is it really an essay? oh yeah whatever happen to BH? anywho great job keep it up.
leen02x chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Overall, I liked your story, even though your character is a little bit one-dimensional. She seems like a stereotypical understood teen, so she didn't feel very realistic to me.

However, I liked the first paragraph a lot, and the rest of your story has a good feeling to it. Cute.