Reviews for Friends in History
Mirabella chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Cant wait to see what happens next!
Mirabella chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
What happened to Macro! I shall read the next chapter and find out... :)
Megabyte chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
Lol, sure was!

I hate getting PMS-y. It's so depressing. And angering. And happy, occasionally (unfortunately, not enough). I once broke down in tears for no reason. My best friend became my ex-best friend while I was PMS-y and it was HORRIBLE. I know exactly what Del's going through. Pobre Del. :( And then it gets worse because boys don't understand why all of a sudden you're pissed off for no reason, and they just make things worse. Yup. Definitely the worst possible time.

Yeah, ok. Done now.

Megabyte chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
Ohh...Pobre Marco. Que es el problema? :(

Plumbing? That's gotta suck. I guess I won't mind cold showers, since I'll probly be taking them anyway (too friggin' HOT!). All I really wanna do is stay in the Hotel California, just to say I did and blast the song on the 4th of july ;). Yup, gunna be down there then, so no fireworks for me :(. Luckily I've got some stored from last year and I will be celebrating the end of the school year by blowing things up with firecrackers. Marco should try it. It's a GREAT stress reliever :). Wow I'm such a pyro.

Ok, sorry. I will ramble on all my reviews, just so you know. Especially when I'm hyped up on iced tea loaded with sugar.

Have a nice weekend!

Olivine chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
Okay, so he's not jealous. But then I see no reason for why he should be hiding anything from Sedona. This had better be good. Is Marco talking to Dryston? Because, from what Dryston said, it sounds like he knows something. I hope we find this out, in a longer chapter, next time you update...

-Olivine.
phelps112 chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
have fun with your homework. I know how that goes. Good story so far. Poor Marco keeps getting beat up because of Sedona. Will Drystan? I suppose I shall have to wait and read.
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Oh! Another very nice chapter. I like how you added a problem with their friendship. As much as we all love cheery stories, a happy ending doesn't mean much when the rest of the story is happy too ;) I can't wait to see how this turns out.
liraelthegreen chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Poor Lupa, that sucks. Good job with this story.
Roman Candles chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Great story! I love the them and the characters. You did a really great job of making them come alive. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Olivine chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Yeah. Marco's jealous of Dryston.

'Nuff said.

-RofT.
Olivine chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
I think youmay have tried a little too hard to make us see that she's taking a liking to Dryston. Plus I'm extremely wortried about Marco, who is her best friend and most likely has a crush on her, because that's the way these things work, unless they both really do understand that they have a brother-sister relationship... But you definitely did try too hard, here.

I was glancing at the last chapter, just to refresh my memory, and I realized that the wierd friendship between the two in that chapter was kind of like the friendship between the main character, her long-time best friend, and a ne kid from Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz, which is a book I'm VERY sure you would like, based on the fact that you wrote Werewolf of Seattle. I don't know. Just check it out.

On to the next chapter... -RofT
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
*giggle* I didn't even READ Meghan's review for last chapter before I posted mine. I think it's funny that we both said the same thing about the WASL and Costa Rica. Thanks for the info on Costa Rica, by the way :) E...cold water. It should be pretty warm down there, though. Is it really warm?

Loved this chapter! Hmm...Marco is being a bit on the odd side. I am really starting to like Drystan (lol). Can't wait to read more!
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Uck. WASL stinks. WASL We Assualt Students Legally. How was Costa Rica? Was it beautiful? Did meghan tell you she and I ae going this summer?

Anyways, great chapter. I love the whole Braveheart-crying thing. So cute *dreamy sigh*. Yeppsies. Really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next chapter, you know the drill. Thanks for posting another great chapter _
R.F.Y chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
wow, this is good

Chrome
Megabyte chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
U2? Buh-buh-buh BORING! I think your song in the middle shoulda been Ramble On. Not that I like Led Zep any better, but it fit the rambly-ness of your latest posting. Not that that's bad, because I was laughing my ass off.

Encontré un problema en tu historia! You said that Del and Marco discussed bringing Drystan to her house on friday, but then you said she broached the subject with him the next day. Doesn't that make it a weekend, unless I'm totally screwed up in some weird way?

COSTA RICA! No Effing way. I'm going there this summer. How was it? Was it nice? What did you do? I'm not going to ask if you had fun, because I'll just assume you did, unless you're a freak ;).

Oh, to hell with the WASL. WASL We Assault Students Legally. :P Even though I am a junior and passed the stupid thing, it still screws up our schedule. Get this: we have third period first tomorrow, then second, then first. Wacko administration. And before that, I have SAT prep. FOR THREE HOURS. I swear, I'm going to die of brain deadedness by the end of this week. I HATE WASL! It's a lame test anyway.

Ok, sorry 'bout the long rant. I tend to go on a lot of those when it comes to WASL or SAT prep. You should hear me in real life.

Hasta luego!