Reviews for What Would Have Been Your Seventeenth
Z-Man chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This conveys the emotions of the tragedy quite well. Some of the rhyming was a bit off, and there were some problems with consistancy in the length of each line of verse, but altogether, good job. A beautiful description of a horrible event.
002fox chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Such a beautiful sad poem...

You captured the emotions so well its a miracle i'm not trembling. yet..

Very well done sad, bitter, reminscent (sp?), and happy too!

Great job!

(Alas i lost a friend too.)
OneMoreMiracle chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is so sweet and very sad... I love how you made this up. And I'm sorry for your loss (I know this sounds stupid.. But I am)
Reaper chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Nice...very nice. Written very well. Then again, I'm not a poem guy, so everyones is better than mine. Sorry for the loss, I know what it's like to lose a friend.

~Reaper
Cinera chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I'm an honest person, so I won't tell you that the poem was good. In my opinion, it wasn't that great. don't worry, I can't write poetry either. But what you were trying to say was there. It was understood. And that's really what matters.
Stale.Cracker chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I'm so sorry...that's awful...this was a beautiful poem. I'm sure that he misses you just as much as you miss him.
EMO.guys.AIN'T.got.SHXT.on.ME chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
[I'm sorry . . . ]

A really sweet dedicating poem. I feel the sadness and earnest feeling inquiring the student who knew him. I can feel all the emotions. . .