Reviews for The Wilson Brothers
MidnightShadow07 chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I hope you can update soon!

MS07
RangeRider chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
This was fantastic reading! Really took me into the Old West...keep it up!
Cesalie Chase chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Wow. This is intense. Completely different from your random stories! (Though I could tell already, by reading them, that you're a very talented writer.)

Honestly, I've never read any Westerns before, but yours has definitely grabbed my attention! All of your descriptions are so subtle, creating vivid mental pictures without me even realizing that I am reading description. (Haha - did that make sense?) I just love how you work all those details into the story - it flows together really nicely.

And the plot is absolutely gripping! Already, in the first chapter, the situation is so complex... Their sister's getting married to the son of the man who - wow. You've got quite a creative mind! I'm really impressed. With all your ideas and your talent, and with God on your side, you're bound to go far.

I have to run, but I'll be back to read the next chapter (later today, hopefully). Till next time, keep that pen moving, and God bless! :)

Cesalie
ArmedDoomMuffins chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Please do continue, this is lovely
Acton Bell chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
But what happens next? I really want to know. :) Very good so far. When's the rest coming?