Reviews for He's Just Teasing
lejahkeyy chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
OMG, REMY'S STRAIGHT? I forgot, who is Chuck again? Why does the Mafia have to make everything settled by a gun, why not do like females and secretly plan to terrorize/ruin each other lives?
Sure as the Dawn chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
WTF! :O NOW YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!
Apiavva chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
wtf...probably ur shortest chapter and definately the most confusing...u should probably add a little more details...
TwinkleHeart chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
HOLI SHIT O.O IM SO CONFUSED
SadHappyFace chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
GASP! REMY'S NOT GAY! THAT WAS SOO UNEXPECTED...I THINK... that was really short but it was really...wow... xD Good Job!
sunflowersing chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
OH MY FREAKIN GOD! IS THIS A DREAM? I NEED TO KNOW DAMNIT! Okay, so is Jacey just dreaming, or is Remy really straight, and saying he was gay was a way to get to see Jacey nakid? AH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAYBE TODAY? PLEASE? *In much calmer voice* Please? :-) You know you want to! :-D

sunflowersing
poetxoxgurl chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
ok wait wat happened there? its a good and extremely odd chapter. does remy like jacey?
Michelle chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
Whoa! Didn't see that one coming. Well happy birthday by the way and have a good one.
into the black chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
OMFG! Whoa! Remy...straight? I woulda never guessed! Wow...sorry, let me take a moment to comprehend.

Okay. Thanks a bunch for making us wait to see what will happen with Tyler and Chase...you are real good to your readers. *rolls eyes*

But way to keep the suspense going!
livenlaughnlove chapter 41 . 5/30/2007
oh...well...update REALLY soon then.
RebellioussSoul chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
THAT would have to be the biggest shocker. I can not believe Remy is not gay. What will Chase do?
KB chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
OH MY FUGE KING GOD! HE'S WHAT? wow. um ok. breathe. ok.

he's straight? is he sure? lol. thats wowtastic! and Happy Birthday!
livenlaughnlove chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
OMG! U have to post like . . . NOW~!
mashaskripka chapter 42 . 5/30/2007

wow..way to throw a curve inti the story...wowie
emotionless-stares chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
wh- what? He's ALWAYS been straight?...does that mean he likes Jacey? then why'd he pretend to be gay?...oh...what..the heck? geez..I never expected that to happen and I hope Chase doesn't kill Chuck...no one deserves to die..lol you can never know what would happen in this story lol. UPDATE SOON!
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »