Reviews for He's Just Teasing
yv chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
oh!

im getting interested now.

do continue ]
Samantha chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
More. I need more. I need Jacey marrying chase and running around with a lot of little Chase Juniors. On second thought, let me have him!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Oh my gosh! I hope Chase stays in this fic for a long time. Is he going to be Tyler's competition for Jacey when he figures out he likes her? Hmm...I kind of like Chase better already. Haha. Please update! This would be one wicked love triangle. (Wickedvery good, incase you don't know the slang in my part of the states)
fallentormentedangel chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
OMG OMG OMG! YOU NEED 2 POST SOON! sry, I've just learned that CAPS get my point across! Jacy reminds me of a friend who "claims" shes a lesbian, b/c she knows that i know she thinks my best friend is hott. i guess he is cute. i tried hooking them up so whenever i bring up his name she screams no i'm a lesbian! even tho she flirts w/ him CONSTANTLY..lol its very entertaining!
Onion Ring chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
It's cute, but theres too much dialogue. Try to add some description, since it is in first period, like how the narrator is feeling and stuff. and the bold is more distracting than it is emphasizing
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hmm...this sounds good. What the verb tenses. Oh, I can't wait to find out more about Tyler! Update!
hellokittygirl chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
this is a pretty good beginning. ) update soon, will you?

update soon?

-Lqd
angeleyez61888 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I like the story so far it's funny... keep up the good work on it i can't wait to read more :)
swoas chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
lol. great w/ the gf bit. nice to know the girl's got a sense of humor
laughedinsane chapter 1 . 3/10/2007