Reviews for I've Spent All Night
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awesome! I love the shape of the poem, and the way you use the words so simply but yet so intricately and complex.
sugarrose12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
'I've spent all night tossing and turning in a tempest of thought,' Beautiful. It took my a moment to understand (I had to look it up) and I must say tempest is an excellent word choice. I love this. Amazing poem; so short and yet perfectly efficient in transferring this message.
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Love it, love it, love it. It kicks ... well you know the word.

Maggot.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is really cute, in a very romantic way. Great job. I love the last couple lines. Great job.
Orual chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
"If I love you not, then I love naught." Normally, phrases like this are trite and nothing more than word play. This makes sense, though. Major props for that. This is an incredibly simple poem, but touching all the same. You are slowly instilling an appreciation for love poetry in me. That, indeed, is impressive, if not admirable.
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
loved it. maybe because i'm going through something like this right now. i liked the rhyme, it made it catchy

i'm faving this :)
Slightly Bruised And Broken chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
that is real. we've all been there and if we haven't we will. You didn't need much words to get your point across