Reviews for The Student Bible
Buttersmash chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Is this discontinued? Why?
Buttersmash chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
You're the hottest thing since Vesuvious - cracked me up.
Buttersmash chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Wow, Todd is REALLY getting into something big.
Buttersmash chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god this is such a promising start!
awaitingthedawn chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hahaha! Six month old bran muffin...I think I tossed the one under my bed out the window last week. It hit a passing car. I pretended it was someone else
Sevinoss chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
LOVE the idea, as having thought of this once myself in third grade. Turns out that chocolate donuts and strawberry milk are NOT a good substitute for communion. Anyways, I like the way this is going so far, and, even if this was said early, am pleased to report that the idiot took down YOUR story. Plagiarism's a b-h. Not much to be said for grammar, it's very well written.

Short version: FREAKING AWESOME! KEEP GOING!
IntimatelyYours chapter 26 . 7/19/2010
Dude, you updated! :)

Brilliant as always!
Bianca Bargas chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I've been laughing all through when I'm reading this story. A story of a kid who made his own religion? LOL... That's a very nice idea. I'm not good in critiquing short stories but i think you've establish the characters very well. You described them very well and I also felt the existence of the kid because he seemed to be so real, so complex, so good. But I'm just wondering what happened to the Awesomeist?
Wannabewizard chapter 26 . 7/17/2010
Damage Control is an understatement!
Asylle chapter 26 . 7/16/2010
Intelligently funny, I would say. And the baked Jesus is an interesting development. Todd seems to be a complex character, and I admire him for his mischevious pervertedness. Keep the flame of sexual innuendo strong in our youth, and our spirits shalt never die!
The Ardent One chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was so amusing it almost hurt, I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

Keep writing and thank you for the update. :)
nijoloblob chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
Hey, good to see you're still writing on this story :)

Just commenting to say I liked the halloween pranks and Mom's threats, they made me laugh a lot.

Keep it up :)
Soccer diva chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
Very short chapter, but it's better than nothing :D I went to that jackass's blog to see if it was true. I don't have an account so no go on the nasty comment, but geez, what a bastard! Crappy crappy prologue that makes it SO obvious that he didn't write the rest of the story, and all that crap about, oh, I decided to post this story I've been writing for like, four years...I am so sorry. I guess there really isn't much you can do, unless you want to go into calling up the site people and being like hey! Copyright infringement! Which would be kind of a hassle. But seriously, that is really shitty of this guy.

But anyway, I hope that we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter! This is one of my favorite stories, so I love it whenever you update!
K.G. Coleman chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Sounds ALOT like "The Gospel According to Larry"... just saying...
WithEveryReason chapter 4 . 2/21/2010