Reviews for The Cherry Blossom
Lady Hiroko chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
'said' should be 'his' right before the quoted word 'girlfriend'. it was awesome. and i noticed the clues but i was too quick to dismiss them as irrelevant which i should have known better. no detail that you ever write is irrelevant.
Lady Hiroko chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
awesome. i'm very curious as to who the murderer is and who was the last person who got killed-the only male victim. just a few minor vocab errors and that's all. very good. you need to write more often. not necessarily the same story. i'm about to start and Underworld Apocalypse or Underworld War. that's the theme anyway. i'm having chrystal help me on more characters. she's going to be my co-writer. she accepted my suggestion. keep up the good work!
Lady Hiroko chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Nice. I remembered reading that part of the chapter in Guelcher's class, which is really odd for me. Anyway, still a couple of capitalization issues, not as many as before, and you used the wrong term: you used 'by' instead of 'bye'. And I still think it's Ethan. Am I even remotely close?-knowing you, most likely not.
Holly chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Wonderful! i love it. every good. i believed it was jenny or lora at first. but i take that back. now i think it's ethan parker. am i right?
Holly chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Awesome. a few typos here and there. just capitalization errors, nothing major. I think it's Jenny that killed the lady. but i'm not exactly sure. it's still really good.
ami chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow, that was interesting. I think thew story has promiss. update soon so i can figure out more.