Reviews for Switching Lives and Sex Drives
orangenery chapter 8 . 1/12
More please. This was 6 to 7 years ago but I like it :)
orangenery chapter 1 . 1/12
Its cute, really. Given the chance, I would have write one too, but I'm just a fan.
ippei chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I really lovad how you built up their personality by writing it in first person. The concept of a body switch is cliché but you nailed anyway with an interesting writing style. I like all the chapters up till now and hope to read more :D
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOVE the way you write. Now I'm gonna start reading x)
Calenture chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Good Work! I cant wait for more posts!
wizzy891 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Please Update , I'm Loving It So Far .
DNAstar chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
hahahaha
PixieHollow chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I like this story! Aiden is annoying but its understandable although that boy sure is vain! I like Blake too he is sweet if not totally obsessed with his grades! Also if you don't mind me asking does Aiden know Blake is gay also? Cuz its obvious how Blake found out about Aiden. Oh well, I like the story and I hope you will be continuing it soon!
Natasha5 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
I already dislike both of your characters as people, but they're so oddly charming and amusing that I... sort of like them at the same time.

Huh. Odd.

I'm intrigued. :)
Eliza Daring chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
So... what? A slash version of Freaky Friday?

It *is* cute, though.
firestar267 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Sorry for the crap review - im tired.

I like this! update soon :) (sorry sorry sorry)
Usurp Authority chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Are you ever going to finish this?
a beginner chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
when are u gonna update?
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
Hey, great update. I love how much the characters' lives clash. It's really amusing.

I hope you continue updating. :D
Switch chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »