Reviews for Switching Lives and Sex Drives
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
Hey, great update. I love how much the characters' lives clash. It's really amusing.

I hope you continue updating. :D
Switch chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
mia5081 chapter 8 . 10/7/2007

Ah! I love it )

Update soon!

~Mia
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
:) I like it though it reminds me a little of Freaky Friday, but it makes me smile.
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
:) this story so far has made me smile and it sounds like it'll be good. I shall read it.
This Account is Abandoned chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Aha They're such opposites! I wonder how Aiden will survive in Blake's classes.

I really like the obvious change of personality from one character to the other. Like the narraitves have completely different feels to them.

Pleae write more! :]
Sundown chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Alright, so however much I liked the first character, Aiden...times it by two and you'll get my views on Blake. Blake is truly a humorous, well-constructed and wonderfully written character. I don'tlaugh out loud in many stories...especially on this website, but there were one or two comments in there that made me giggle. Well done. I am now hooked.
Sundown chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This looks very promising. I love the quirky nature of the character, which you have given us a feel for within the first few sentences, which is so hard to do! I haven't found a problem with this at all...and I am intrigued about this story! I'll try to read as much as I can tonight while doing my essay, but if not, I will eventually update my reading and reviewing to I can catch up to the most recent chapter. I LOVE Aiden's character, he's amusing. Great work!
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Heeheehee. Blake's going to scream when he sees that rollercoaster.
Shindo Shuichi chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
He just had to do so much to Blake! But I still love Aiden and Blake no matter what! So update soon please!
darlingnicotine chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
]
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
Lol. I love your writing style. And characterization. Awesome story.

The last line cracked me up.

Hope you'll continue.
Cealex chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
hahaha. Finally they meet :P God Aiden is seriously so vain it's not even funny XD With the whole premature wrinkles.. and he's already starting to work out with Blake's body! Rofl?
otter pop chapter 6 . 5/22/2007