Reviews for Switching Lives and Sex Drives

Ah! I love it )

Update soon!

Mia
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
:) I like it though it reminds me a little of Freaky Friday, but it makes me smile.
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
:) this story so far has made me smile and it sounds like it'll be good. I shall read it.
This Account is Abandoned chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Aha They're such opposites! I wonder how Aiden will survive in Blake's classes.

I really like the obvious change of personality from one character to the other. Like the narraitves have completely different feels to them.

Pleae write more! :]
Sundown chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Alright, so however much I liked the first character, Aiden...times it by two and you'll get my views on Blake. Blake is truly a humorous, well-constructed and wonderfully written character. I don'tlaugh out loud in many stories...especially on this website, but there were one or two comments in there that made me giggle. Well done. I am now hooked.
Sundown chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This looks very promising. I love the quirky nature of the character, which you have given us a feel for within the first few sentences, which is so hard to do! I haven't found a problem with this at all...and I am intrigued about this story! I'll try to read as much as I can tonight while doing my essay, but if not, I will eventually update my reading and reviewing to I can catch up to the most recent chapter. I LOVE Aiden's character, he's amusing. Great work!
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Heeheehee. Blake's going to scream when he sees that rollercoaster.
Shindo Shuichi chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
He just had to do so much to Blake! But I still love Aiden and Blake no matter what! So update soon please!
darlingnicotine chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
]
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
Lol. I love your writing style. And characterization. Awesome story.

The last line cracked me up.

Hope you'll continue.
Cealex chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
hahaha. Finally they meet :P God Aiden is seriously so vain it's not even funny XD With the whole premature wrinkles.. and he's already starting to work out with Blake's body! Rofl?
otter pop chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
I like Blake. I'm glad he's got a better life. ] update soon
Cealex chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Haha this is awesome. It's sorta weird though... why isn't he more freaked out? God knows if this happened to me I'd go and try to find my real body right away :P And then completely spazz out. And here he is... going out on someone else's date and admiring his body. Rofl XP so great, so great. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Shindo Shuichi chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Just update. :)

I would be one happy person if you update this thingie.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »