Reviews for Switching Lives and Sex Drives
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
'bout friggin time. lol. i've been waiting for this. hope u update again faster than it took u to update this, 'kay, BYE!

I lyk it but i think its goin a little slow. but the plotline caught my eye so i'm still reading it. k, later, UPDATE!

HUGS!,

b.j./H-BGP
FamousOneLiners chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
definitely interesting, and it's funny how you make both characters (even the popular one) so comfortable with the fact that they're gay.
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Ha, great characters. I can't wait to see more.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
_ Yay for a new update. I just love your characters. They're such great foils of one other.

I hope to see what Blake's reaction to the switch is.

The only thing that confused me was how they switched. Was it during the night? And did Aiden wake up in Blake's body? I think that part could be made more clear.

I hope you update soon.
darlingnicotine chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
soon! i loved the ending! :D
Sarah D. F. Wall chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I like. :] I kinda wished the switch would've happened sooner but the introductory chapters were relevant too...:] lol
Shindo Shuichi chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Update. That is all I have to say. :)

Shindo

Nyu
Sarah D. F. Wall chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Very interesting. :]
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
_ I like where this story is going. The characters and their personalities are definitely becoming more alive. Their flaws seem quite exaggerated, but I'm sure this is to show the distinct difference between the two.

Please update soon. :D
xanthofile chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
hm, anal retentive much? i think i have to reserve judgement on this fic because there's not much for me to go on (only four chapters), but i'm already intrigued to view the reactions to the switch. there are infinite possibilities that can occur, and pretty much all of them promise to be amusing. but then, i rather like to take pleasure in a characters internal/external agony. especially mental, as that's the best kind.

xanth
Shindo Shuichi chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
LOL since NOW i can start to review again, I would like to say that this is one damn good story, and that I hope that you will begin to update more! MUAHAHAHAHAH! So update and I will keep reading.. but for now.. I will just... go to sleep :)

Shindo

Nyu -.-;
Anego chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
Oh. o_o He's under so much stress! Poor guy. I know what it feels like. -_- It's al too familiar. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Hurrah!
Macabeak chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Ep, that's it? More more more!

Again, really enjoying this story a lot! Not much new to say, except one typo towards the end: you put in 'wreaked' instead of 'reeked'. Other than that, perfect!
Macabeak chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Whoops, forgot to review last time (which is always a good sign)!

I LOVE these two characters so far! Both of them are actually *flawed*, which is a big plus, with fun narratives of their own to boot. Great job! )
Anego chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
E. I love this. I want to read more! More! :D Huurah!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »