Reviews for Shrouded in Darkness
Mrs.Teacup chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
That was too sad! :( I feel bad for Marc! He's only trying to help and everyone is getting mad at him! My poor boy! :( Even though it was short, it was a good chapter! :D UPDATE SOON!
under the influence chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Good chappie :)
Agent Firefly chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Things are looking hopeful...maybe the new teacher will help Tory lose her bitterness toward her situation. I like this story so far, hope you continue.
Agent Firefly chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Just a couple of things in this chapter...the wording in two of the sentences was a bit repetitive ("saw the sight," "helpless to help"). But you said you didn't proofread this one so yeah, you've probably noticed this already and it's not really something you'd have to replace the chapter for... :)
Agent Firefly chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Aw...poor Davide, he's just trying to cheer her up...Davide is really a good brother to Tory. I like their relationship.
Agent Firefly chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
I love the togetherness of this family. In a time that could make a family fall apart, they are very strong and depend on each other so much. It's sweet.
Agent Firefly chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
This is a beautiful story...
under the influence chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
wow...I hope she's open to this...
Mrs.Teacup chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
I think that Marc did the right thing! And I think Tim is just being stubborn! I understand that he's upset, but what he did is a little childish. I mean, Tory is the one blind and she's the one going through with the meeting. You'd think it would be her that would be getting mad about it, but it isn't. Hopefully Tim will come to his senses!

Anyway, the last part with Tory and Davide was sweet! :) I loved it! Please update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
I think you're doing a great job with this! :D And I LOVE Marc! He's my favorite character(I just decided that, LOL)! :D And I can't wait to see what the girl's like when she comes into the story, and I can't wait for the other thing that's going to happen with her(you know what I'm talking about)! Anyway, lots of Marc, so I LOVED this chapter! :D Great job! PLEASE update soon!
under the influence chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
Good chap...but I don't believe 'bitterer' is a word...it should read 'more bitter' :)
under the influence chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
sad sad sad...hope it's going to look up soon
Mrs.Teacup chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
I didn't notice any mistakes, but I might have been distracted by how great this chapter was! It made me cry, honestly! Great, great, great job! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And I can't wait until you put Luc in the story! :)
galaxyruler122490 chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
wow...tragic...wow...i'm sorry..but this whole story just makes me sit back in awe...it would make a great DI speech peice...lol...it's...wow...GREAT CHAPPIE! GREAT GREAT GREAT CHAPPIE! PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ UPDATE MORE SOON!
galaxyruler122490 chapter 3 . 4/20/2007