Reviews for What You'll Never Read
Guttersnipe chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was really beautiful and tragic and well-written. Intensely realistic and heart-grabbing. I loved it.
GeminiJ37 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Each flows right into the other. Not too long, not too short.
little smiles chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Short, simple and to the point - I think this is a great ending to a really unique story. I liked how it started off a little unsure with "think", but by the end she "knew". Great work :)
little smiles chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I love how you've done each chapter in a different style. I think it emphasises how frustrated and confused she is feeling (or maybe I'm just reading too much into it, I don't know). I loved the repetition of Maybe - hehe, I'm such a repetition hog ;) You can almost see her doubt and futile attempts to convince herself.
little smiles chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I honestly began to get a little put out by the word "fuck" so many times - but then I realised it was emphasising the situation, and actually added quite a bit too it. Kind of gets into her character and shows you just how messed up and frustrated she is. It's very well written :)
little smiles chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is very original, I actually don't think I've read something like this, with a little "summary" for each line. The 4th one was my favourite, I think because it expressed such powerful emotion in just a few words.