Reviews for Poetry
Aeonian Code chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
nice poems, the moon one is kinda cool.
Needa S chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
Very sweet! Beautifully done.
Needa S chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
I am guilty of this as well. God does know best. Awesome work. Keep'em coming and God Bless.
Needa S chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
Teehee...That was cute. Great job. Do keep them coming.
Needa S chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
Cats are awesome and so is your poem. Keep writing and I will be back to read more soon. God Bless!

Needa S.
Needa S chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Beautiful! Loved it. Keep on, keep on writing. God Bless ya!
Needa S chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
The ryhming was great. Beautifully done!

Btw...Sorry, I haven't been reviewing your work lately. But my time on the computer is limited by Doctor's orders. I'm having neck problems. Keep me in your prayers and God Bless you as well.

Needa S.
StarGirl5000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
These poems are great! Your a wonderful writer!

Star
DefineBeauty chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
wow, thats ot alot of emotion in it! i really like it

God bless

jfreak:P
Takeshi chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
really powerful. great rhyme scheme (i like non-generic rhyme schemes like the ABCABC here... awesome poem. youre quite talented, though we have very different subject matter, i respect your gift.
Dorothy chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I am not a huge fan of poetry; however, I do have my favorite poets and poems. You've just been added to my list!

"Poetry Can Be Simple" is great in the fact that you have used simple words and descriptions to express how poetry "can be simple" and to illustrate the themes of poetry through rhyming too!

"The Moon" expresses the concerns that we the people have about the world around us. Very contemporary. I really like the metaphore at the end, "The moon is so distraught over Earth / He decides to hide his face / And that is why, once a month / He disappears without a trace."

Wonderful! Keeping writing!
DefineBeauty chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
haha, thats neat, story in poem form! well i guess all poem's are kinda stories in pome form but yea anyways, lol, nice work!
DefineBeauty chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
lol, thats really cool and really creative! i love it!
Needa S chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I wish everyone could feel His awesome love as we do. Beautifully done! Write on and God Bless ya.
Needa S chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Great flow. Amazing write. Loved it!