Reviews for Chaperon
JJ Freak chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I have messaged you once already, one long review on Queen of Glass just two seconds ago and I am forcing you to submit to another one. My apologies. :)

I just wanted to say I read this one as well and may I just say to you this:

You are a genius with words,

thank you for letting me read them.

-Nataly
Lady Urania chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I'm at a loss for words. I almost started to cry while I was reading this story. I love your "fairy tales with a dark twist" writings, and this short story was perfect. Thank you.
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
that was such a beautiful story! i loved it, a really clever twist on the story. i was so sad at the end, poor Chaperon. she was so happy at first, but was heartbroken in the end. keep writing, you really are gifted!

please update queen of glass as soon as possible!
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Oh this was so sad ,by far my favorite version about red ridding hood ever told . I loved this .
S.K.Walker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was terribly sad, and outrageously well written. It was absolutely beautiful, and I love how descriptively you write!
asurana chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Beautiful. I love your stories. It just made me cry. XD
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Another great story of yours )
Mellowdy chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
..Great. Now I'm going to cry. (blows nose)
Arialla chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this is amazing! and it's so sad.

I've never liked the Little Red Riding Hood story. well, until now. this retelling definitely made it a million times better )

amazing job. that's really all I can say.

Aria
scatteredmind chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Beautiful. Strangely enough the same day that you posted this my friends and I were discussing little red riding hood. Your writing is as amazing as always and I can't wait to see more from you. I haven't finished queen of glass yet, I'm so far behind. I'll get there though.
Xabelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
It's an interesting take on this fairy tale, and I enjoyed trying to identify the different fairy tales you included here. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ooh, I like this. I like how it relates to "Why Not Me?" and QOG, the lady's house seemed to have a part of alot of stories, maybe too cluttered, made me wonder if the grandmother was Baba Yaga or the witch, or the shoe lady, etc. This was fun to read and other than the house part, alot of the fairytales fit in perfectly. It sorta relates to me about rumors, how they change so much from the original (the wolf tried to seduce and eat her? XD). Like everyone else, I like reading these types of stories, and I like to see how people try and manage to make everything relate to each other so well. Liked reading it lots! :)
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I love your stories. all of them. :)

fractured fariytales have always fascinated me and yours are so good.

i'm sure it helps that i'm oding the show into the woods right now, i don't know if you've heard of it or not..but seeing as it looks like you enjoy fairytales i think you'd like it alot.

that was my longwinded way of saying you are an amazing writer and i hope to see all of the stories up on fictionpress in barnes and noble one day. they deserve a place there.
Surreptitiously Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I just want to say that I really love your work. I'm a big fan of the way you write. To tell the truth I think Queen of Glass is better than many of the published novels I've read. When you get it published (and I hope you do) I plan to buy it and read it many times. This is another excellent story and I look forward to reading more of them from you. I like the way you changed the wolf in this story from a monster to an innocent victim. Very morbid ending but it made sense to end it like that in a way. Much better than a happy ending. A happy ending just wouldn't have been right. Chaperon's innocence was very endearing, as well. The way she was able to trust the wolf instead of hating him just because everyone else did. I loved it, excellent job.
Lissa chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Here is another masterfully written work. You do well in tying together bits of fairy tales here and there and it all comes to form a great story. Thanks again for a job well done.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »