Reviews for An Essay on Hypocrisy
Alexia Scott chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this is soo amazingly true.

i love that there are people who believe this.

i totally agree with everything this has to say.

it's so good to know that someone has the guts too say this!
Haagen DAZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow, I'm speechless... You've pretty much opened up my eyes on hypocrisy. I may sound stupid, but I've now realized how everyone is hypocrite.
TiaraLiz chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I do agree that pretty much everyone is a hypocrite. In my classroom, every one talked to everyone, but behind their backs, everyone talked trash about everyone.

I think hypocrisy is a necessary evil in the world.

It was a good essay. It could be developed further. There is a lot of anger in it. Really good topic.
Mathael Ikritiriax chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Okay, I'll get this right out. I'm a debater. Everything in this little essay here makes me want to refute the heck out of it. But I won't. To tell the truth, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. half of me agrees, half of me disagrees. Also, you don't just seem to be talking about hypocrisy, which is, to me, just doing what you tell others to do. i admit i am a hypocrite. i try not to be, I don't always succeed. i admit there are probably few, if any, people on earth that are not hypocrites. you really appeal emotionally. sometimes you're almost unclear in your meaning logically. Your logical appeal is kind of small, though. for some reason, there's just something I can't place my finger on that I really object to that you say. but it's very well written, i like your style, though your organization is sort of weak. It probably wouldn't hold up with my english teacher in that domain, but it would make an excellent speech. :)