Reviews for Writing in 20 minutes
Kwote chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Wot, awesome story, I lorved both of them. The first one, I totally understand what you mean in it, fits him perfectly ;). And the next one is very interesting, I'd like the story to expand, but it also stands great as a short story. Welp, keep up the shweet writing and I can't wait for more ;P
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like how the two stories actually play off one another. After reading the first, you think: Wha...? But then you read the second and you understand a bit more.

I liked them. They were actually good reading for having been written in so short a time. What book did you use? I'd love to try this exercise...

GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
Lily Laurence chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Those were actually really good for being written in such a short amount of time. Thought provoking in a way. A way that makes you want to know the entire story. Congrats and keep writing!
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw. I LOVE the second story. "Birth advantage" heh. I like both of these pieces, Meghan. The second one is cuter and funnier but I like the first one because of the ending. Don't say they arent good because they are excellent. Anyway, amazing job. I can't wait to read more of your stories :)