Reviews for A Few More Miles
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i dnt get it it shuld have 10 more chapters seriously its quite not d end ...
twibbit chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:))
Ello chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ah, Slideshow, dearest, I mst say that I very simply adore you! Normally I wouldn't go through the trouble of writing a review on my handheld wth no stylus and only fingernails to type with,and this is certainly not the first time I've read this, but you're just... lovely! Or, at the very least, your writing is.

Jack's a sweetheart, really quite relatable, and I enjoyed the little trick- it's 5 in the morning, please excuse my lack of vocabulary- you wiggled in with the avoidance of his name 'till the end.

And Amy is endearing, at the least. I'm usually not too keen on characters similiar to her- personal bias- but paired with Jack, she was sweet... and easily flustered, which was a tad adorable...

Anyway, a very belated gush about your writing and this story, sorry. Have a nice life
Ashley4287 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
yes, it might feel incomplete, but it feels like that in the most complete way possible! idk if that makes sense, but i really like this short story and it's going to my favorites!
AnonomousNotReally chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great job! i really got the feel of what you were saying. hey, i would bve etstatic of you read and reveiwed my story, Home for the Normal Impaired. I dont want to seem like i'm fishing for reviews of anything. Great job!
Mantis Pie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
nice man. Honestly, you should make this into a chapter book thing. i'd love to read it
trophyqueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this was so beautifully written :)jack has a new perspective. great short story!
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really like this story because it rings so true to me. I know a boy just like Jack, and, it's funny because I'm kind of like Amy (it is my name, after all!).

But anywho, I enjoyed reading this. The simplicity was fitting.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was such a nice story. Even thoguh it doesn't really go anywhere as such, the journey of the thinking process of the mind is so beautifully written. I think this is the best short story I've ever read on fictionpress. Seriously.

You're favourited )
Nina chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
this is pretty perfect.

i love it (:
Emtec chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I really liked it. The characters just became alive.
acira chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is actually good.

I don't know but you're really good with angsty stories... I just love your style...)
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aw...they're cute..and she's right..there's always the brighter side
ree chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
this is really good...hope your other work can top this.
Mehuh chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
It's one of those short stories that can stand by itself (I liked it) but I wouldn't mind if you did add ten more chapters. XD I enjoyed it very much. I think you ended perfectly, and it all works together... *nods* Good job on your first short story. ;)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »