Reviews for Strawberries
taylorduncan chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Wow! This story is so tragic, but it is really amazing. )
xbluxmoonx chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
hey not too bad. the chaps are a bit short, and i hope you add more detail later on, but other than that it's a pretty interesting beginning. ]
rainxface chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
that was a really good story. really intense, but really good.

smiles

rainxface
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
Wow, this story is beautifully written, and had me gripped all the way through! Going on favs list!

Sakina x
Shades of Green chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Hey, I promised I'd review, so here it is! :D Sorry this took me forever.

I friggin' love this story. I think you convey how Angel finds power in her writing very well. Not only because Mercy tells her she has the power, but because you illustrated how she could escape her real life with writing. She found power where a normal girl would be powerless, you know? XDD

Angel is a bit of a sociopath, I find. She's very self-involved. But that's what I love about her. She's no pitiful protagonist-on the contrary. I couldn't help but laugh when she said: "I don't care what you do to my parents, just don't kill me." You put the most hilarious spin on a usually cliched plea. It flew in the face of all the Sue-ish dialogue I normally read in these cases. Angel's got an interesting personality. You rocked at characterizing her.

Your writing, style-wise, flows perfectly. There's a vague difference between "Angel's" writing and yours, which in my opinion, seperates your voice from the protagonist's. It's nicely done. Gives it depth, somehow. :P

You're very evil making cliffies almost each chapter like that. I get all nervous between page loads. It must mean you're awesome at creating suspence and an absorbing story. XDD

I'll review again when I make it to the final chappie.

Shades of Green (Or Tina, whatever XDD)
alexis x monster chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
;-; I love it. I especially like the new introduction to Mercy. It's really organized, and I don't really see a lot of stories like that.
sofizza chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I was really bored, and so I went on fictionpress. Usually I read humor or young adult, but then I thought - ya know, what the heck, Im gonna read some horror *grins manically*.

I am so glad I did.

You managed to really keep the reader curious and eager to read on, and I liked the way that you kept Mercy intimate yet somewhat distant. Even his name was evidently awesome.

WELL DONE!

Sofizza x

P.S. I know exactly how you feel about the whole "will i ever finish this story oh no what shall i write ahh im getting bored lets move on to another one" thing. I don't think I have ever written more than two chapters.

Oh well, I suppose practice makes perfect. It worked with you!
detache chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
you thanked me! YAY! I feel special now...

You have inspired me to finish my own story. Whoot!

The ending to this story couldn't have been better, in my opinion. I really, really liked this story...

Is it on my favorites list? I don't remember, so I'll add it again. Lol
detache chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
I've nothing to say other than the fact that this story was absolutly fantastic. Seriously...
K.M. Warth chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
*applause* Amazing. :B Do I smell sequel/something involving Mercy? I think I do.
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
wow. stunning end. great job!
Undrahas chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
its the end... no*breathes*o-ok i'm done.

as i said once before i absolutely love this story! you are so welcome for sticking thourgh it! i loved it so much.

unfouratly for me my very first complete story i only 4 chaopters, plus its a collection of my poems that made up my imagantion. but ne way this was good.
Undrahas chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
*laugh* oh my god! this was awsome! i love the detail, i feel the emotion! its so awsome! i can'y believe how well you decribed death. i could jut see it! keep it up! it was so cool i was entranced by it! it was so beatiful. i mean beatiful in a sad, yet happy beatifuil moment. i love the detail, as i have mentioned i believe, and again i feel the emotion. it awsome thanks for this wonder Angel and Mercy story!

love

undrahas
C.Sabbadin chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Why does Mercy go from calling her Ann to Angel? I picked up on it but still he considers her Ann now so why is he suddenly calling her Angel.

The ending was nice with the peice about her name. Still, her character goes from heartless and emotionless, to paranoid,frightened and scared to death of him, then she's angry and spiteful, and then to someone who would kill herself just so no one else could. I'm not sure how I would act in such a situation but her character isn't always stable.
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
wow, hm. i'm definitely interested in how this will end.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »