Reviews for Even the littlest voices have opinions
Daphne D'Apple chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
lovely question, i think everyone asks that in their life, what is religion...anyway i like this essay a lot! ]
Divine Writer chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
story/poem, people really do take religion too seriously, and some of the people who say there a proud catholic only become catholic only because there family was raised in it.
The Jynx of Kari chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I saw the recomendation on Shookie's page [that's my gurl!] and I wholeheartedly feel the same thing. I went through the whole doubting my religion and just coming up with my own philosophy and amazingly, your story just put it in the right words for me. I'm gunna add it to my faves and recomend it on my site [how do you hyperlink these things?]
Ian Heffelfinger chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Awesome! I'm not a regular member here but my friend who is showed me this and i believe the same thing. Go You!
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Amazing piece of work! I whole-heartedly agree with you. I hope you spread your message far and wide. If you don't mind(Ill wait for a reply to do this)I would very much like to forward you story link to pretty much everyone I know and get this gospel out. I am also adding your very opinionated essay (and that's good: opinion) to my C2: Random Works of Genius. Write on! Let your voice be heard.

-Shookie Smiles Sweetly
KeytoExistence chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Well, Christianity is supposed to be a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The fact that it emphasizes that over rules makes it different from other religions. Some people f*ck it up and makes it about rules though.

On the other hand, it's not like there aren't some rules. You know, don't steal, don't kill, but Jesus simplified those into "love God" and "love your neighbor."

Of course, these are just the thoughts I show to anyone who asks me about my religion. I understand that you had a lot of other questions in this essay, but I don't really feel qualified to talk about them since I'm only 18 myself, and I do think your mother has a SMALL point when she says "As soon as you're out of this house you can be what you want."

No religion can be forced down anyone's throat. Converts are spiritually stronger than those raised in a religion. Inwardly, I hope that you find a good, spiritual reason to be a Christian. But that's your personal business, not mine.