Reviews for if you stop talking, we can start pretending
Process-Of-Dying chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You know I'm completely in awe of your work, but thats not why I'm commenting this said your two months drug free and that in itself is beyond words. I don't know you but I've lost a lot of friends to drug abuse, and it would have been a waste of your talent to lose to an addiction like that. I just wanted to say I'm glad your drug free, its the best feeling in the world, i know, ive been free since my friend overdosed last november. hang in there I know you can do it.
circus elastic chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
No words. Just love.
re x invented chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i think the title was the most striking thing about this piece, although the piece itself was amazing. i like the imagery, the explicit content, the way i almost want to close the internet browser- like this is something i wasn't meant to see.

beautiful
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i love love love the ending. it's got an unmistakable tone to it. just...brilliant.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh lord this is fucking amazing. "and his knee is between my thighs when i remember i forgot to call you".

another gorgeous piece.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Interesting. I can't really relate to this, but that's me. I like the bit about committing suicide with alcohol & the part about the world angling sharply toward your knees when you step outside. Cool stuff. Keep writing! :)
Wylloa chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
"the reality is that you will

commit suicide with alcohol and i will stand by and watch you."

It sounds sad...bitter, but it also burns.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Harsh and powerful i loved it "and angles sharply towards my knees" - great.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Well I like the poem in itself, it has a lot of feeling and the character is quite alive...but the theme is getting a bit redundant :-S. Just my opinion. Good job though!
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is a bit rough, not so refined, but that almost makes it better. It's so blunt, just, "here I am, take it or leave it."

I love it.