Reviews for The Star Saga: A Wished Fate
Tyler Junky01 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
It’s funny listening to him explain things to her. She wish for it and now that it’s happening she all scared
Tyler Junky01 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Lol, that is one funny fur ball, good chapter, gonna start reading the next.
Tyler Junky01 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Firkin awesome, I favorited . This remind me somehow of anime, do watch a lot of anime?. Anyway could you comment my story.
noebody chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
good stuff
selfish4more chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
this story is very good, please update as soon as you can,

cause i love girl's that are the main character,hopfully there

is a little bit of romance.
Ds14 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
It's been so long that I didn't remember the characters too well, but this chapter seemed like a good start up for a "magical girl" style story like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. Were you inspired by either of these by any chance?
Svfanatic2007 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Wow this a good story! I'm really liking it so far. Can't wait to read more.
LordBane1108 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This seems pretty good.
MistyRose14 chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
tense! personally, i don't mind the cliffhangers... anyways, i thought some sentences were a little wordy or didn't make sense, but it was still good. continue, s'il vous plaît!
MistyRose14 chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
eek, for the first battle, that sounds unbelievably scary! i can't wait to see what happens next!
MistyRose14 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
aw, Ressu sounds so cute! i thought that it was interesting how Izumi freaked out...not how i suspected, but still okay. i'm glad i added this to my c2!
MistyRose14 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
hi, this story seems really interesting (i'm going to review every couple of chapters until your next update)! i'm going to put it in my c2, kay?
Trazia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Yeah sure i will put it into my C2 i have only read a little but i will read more when i have the time
Kase-dog chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Cool cool cool cool cool! This story is really great. I love it! And Ressu's so adorable! Oh, and the picture? Great! I do anime drawing, too, so I know how difficult it can get. Awesome! You rawk!
Ds14 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
This is cool. You're a very good writer and at no point in the story was I lost or mislead.

The chapter was just introduction, but you made it "action packed" in a very passive way. I like the subtle foreshadowing and crap like that. I'll try to read more of this, but you know school's a bitch. ;-p
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »