Reviews for The Star Saga: A Wished Fate
Tyler Junky01 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Lol, that is one funny fur ball, good chapter, gonna start reading the next.
Tyler Junky01 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Firkin awesome, I favorited . This remind me somehow of anime, do watch a lot of anime?. Anyway could you comment my story.
noebody chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
good stuff
selfish4more chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
this story is very good, please update as soon as you can,

cause i love girl's that are the main character,hopfully there

is a little bit of romance.
Ds14 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
It's been so long that I didn't remember the characters too well, but this chapter seemed like a good start up for a "magical girl" style story like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. Were you inspired by either of these by any chance?
Svfanatic2007 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Wow this a good story! I'm really liking it so far. Can't wait to read more.
LordBane1108 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This seems pretty good.
MistyRose14 chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
tense! personally, i don't mind the cliffhangers... anyways, i thought some sentences were a little wordy or didn't make sense, but it was still good. continue, s'il vous plaƮt!
MistyRose14 chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
eek, for the first battle, that sounds unbelievably scary! i can't wait to see what happens next!
MistyRose14 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
aw, Ressu sounds so cute! i thought that it was interesting how Izumi freaked out...not how i suspected, but still okay. i'm glad i added this to my c2!
MistyRose14 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
hi, this story seems really interesting (i'm going to review every couple of chapters until your next update)! i'm going to put it in my c2, kay?
Trazia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Yeah sure i will put it into my C2 i have only read a little but i will read more when i have the time
Kase-dog chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Cool cool cool cool cool! This story is really great. I love it! And Ressu's so adorable! Oh, and the picture? Great! I do anime drawing, too, so I know how difficult it can get. Awesome! You rawk!
Ds14 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
This is cool. You're a very good writer and at no point in the story was I lost or mislead.

The chapter was just introduction, but you made it "action packed" in a very passive way. I like the subtle foreshadowing and crap like that. I'll try to read more of this, but you know school's a bitch. ;-p
Kase-dog chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
This is really cool! I could envision this as an anime no problem. I'm anxious to see what happens next. Love the comedy in this last chapter, btw.

Oh, and thanks for your comments on my story as well. Glad you like it.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »