Reviews for The Star Saga: A Wished Fate
MeatLips chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
So was Ryo a full grown daemon disguised as a little boy when he first met Izumi? If Ryo has done this stuff before with Seekers, why is he so attached to Izumi?

It's still a little fuzzy as to where the story takes place... The obvious location would be Japan, judging from the names.

I think this story has great potential and I look forward to the next chapter. Oh, and welcome to my C2!

If you need any help or advice, I'd be more than happy to point you to sites and essays by authors who are vastly superior to myself. :-)

-MeatLips
Yukigami chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
XD That was classic!

Though a tad bit predictable, that was really good and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! Write more soon!

Yukigami
Yukigami chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Hello there! I got your PM, read through all of this story (Izumi is one of my favorite names BTW :P) and I only have one thing to say:

Welcome to the Holly Circle :P

Hope you write more soon because I want to know what happens!

Yukigami
Darket chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Good enough for me! It's in.
Dragonslostchild chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
I've looked this over and I actually really like it. I can picture what's going on in my head like I'm watching an anime while I read it.

Hm... only thing I can think to criticize is when your scene changed at one point there was nothing to signal that, so it might confuse people a bit.

I love your dream sequences, and I can't wait to hear more.

If you hadn't guessed, I'd be happy to add your story to my C2.

DLC