Reviews for God's Little Sparrow
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This review is brought to you by the Review Marathon. For more information, see the link in my profile.

This was a touching piece, and I’m glad to have read it. The way you formatted it, with short sentence-like paragraphs, seemed to do the trick. It made the scene more crisp and real, as if something exactly like this had actually happened before. I also enjoyed the way you detailed the changes Jane created in the narrator himself. You didn’t make it feel unbelievable or silly at all. The whole thing felt simple and cohesive.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
It's funny how some five-year-olds have more sense than most adults.

This story was beautiful. Amazing. Outstanding. Totally awesome in every way. It makes me wonder, what am I doing to help? I remember my own little acts of kindness and cherish them. And it hits me how it's almost common sense to some. How some precious people look at a sad person and think, "I should give that person a lily just because they look like they need one." They're the good people of this world.

Thank you so much for posting this story. Although the ending was sad, I feel somewhat happier than I was a few minutes ago. :)

The next time I see someone who looks down, I'm going to give them a flower.
Sangel99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
OMFG this is my favorite story of all time! It's so good! :D

Please keep writing! :D