Reviews for The Thirteenth Dimension
smog chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh my God, not a typo! LOL, grammar Nazis kill me. If You're dumb enough to believe that I don't know the difference between "right" and "write", then you're clearly as stupid as you look! You've never typed the wrong word? Oh please, you fat cow. Go make a sandwich with the cottage cheese-like substance dripping from your unwanted vagina.
Getuie chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Overall good if fast. Your objective was clearly to get the vital pieces of information together. I don't know whether it would be so fast that they would meet a woman, but that you can work on in the second draft.

Ethan and Saidrin's personalities seem to be switching. Ethan is now the sullen one where Saidrin is the joker. Depending on who you choose Alaiyna pairs up with, you need to decide which is which. They can't be two opposing forces and be the same at the same time.

Movie references help give an idea of description. Second draft will actually need description. If the Blackberry is old to them, the War of the Worlds movie would be ancient and not something the narrator - whoever that is - would refer to.

I sound like a terrible old wench, don't I? *hugs* I'm glad you're back into writing this. Just ignore the critique and keep writing!
Getuie chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
A few things that could be edited, but considering how late it was when you were typing this up, you'll be forgiven this one ;-)

Curiouser and curiouser... should be interesting to see what happens next. I'm still a bit iffy about Saidrin's emo moment, but I can't remember much about him or how young he was or when his brother was presumed dead... if it was really recent (as it appears to be) then it's understandable... but he's definitely not the strong silent type.
KimHua chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Interesting... very interesting. :-) I'm glad you've updated this.
KimHua chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
That's very cool... an interesting start, certainly - I'm looking forward to reading more. And I love the names you've given your characters. :-)
Getuie chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
"Elsie through the ship into gear" - I believe that should be threw :-P

You've got me interested. I'm excited to see what else you'll cook up :D
Yoko Haku chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
yah! Keep them coming please? And oh please update soon... or whenever is fine too! This is great stuff keep on going.
Yoko Haku chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I really like this, it's good okay well please update soon... Thank you!
Moniqua chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
o...sounds mighty interesting. It reminds me a lot of Lois Lowry's writings. I really can't say why...lol

I hope you're a fast updater.

...unlike me.
KimHua chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OH. This sounds very interesting indeed. I look forward to reading more!