Reviews for A Lack of Confession
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Okay I know it happens but from a girl's perspective, is it too much to ask that the guy will be brave enough to at least give her some hints he likes her? Because for a fact, I can testify some girls like playing the pair up their crush game because they don't have the courage to let the guy know. I mean, we're girls, shouldn't guys be the ones confessing really?
Hello chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Dang, but that was pretty bittersweet. Actually, what's funny is I'm playing matchmaker in a similar situation, so ya know. Funny how life imitates art. :)
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG

the ending was so sad.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Reminds me of another story which is even sadder (emotion-wise, not lame-ness wise) than this, so yeah... :(
Kirosuru chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Hah, what a coincidence of names, eh? It's a cliché little story, but still a cute fun little story.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Damn, why does it have to be that way? Why can't people confess to each other? still, awesome story. I love the way you write.
Blawwmkw chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
AW! No don't worry they certainly probably ended up together maybe...I love how you write with so much detail and stuff. Like you put some thought into it instead of just winging it and posting it before you even read through it once. Like some other fictionpress/fanfiction writers do...

Do you have a fanfiction account? I'd love to read some of your stuff on there!
closetninety chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is fluff.

But cutesy, bittersweet fluff, so I can forgive it.

God, most of your stories aren't happy, are they?

Well, at the very least, they didn't die or end up all Romeo&Juliet.

I HATE the Allison chick. Even the name "Allison" stinks of nastiness(no offense).

I'm just going to pretend that Lily and Tony get together and that the Allison chick gets hit by a bus when she tries to even get near Tony again.

I wish I could beta this, but you don't have many errors here anyway.

Cute story.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
aw that is so freaking sad that i am crying...its would be nice if you turn it into a story...i loved it...bye..bye..
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aww- great oneshot. I liked your idea- though it was a tad cliche as you said, haha. But who doesn't love cliches right? That's why they're cliches! Haha.

And the title for this was fabulous! Great job

-WxOxW
Miraculous.Science chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
NO! that was sad. really sad. make a sequel and make it all better! i command you! jk. but it was really sweet too. but sad. :*(
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Poor Lily and Tony!

Gerr to Allison!

Like it! XD

-x-
Masked Soul chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Cute story, it was nice, and I really feel for the guy, I felt like that before : \ it's no fun at all, nice keep writing
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aw. That was cute. Umm is it a oneshot? If it isn't, please continue. Tony and Lily. hm...
clear vision chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
LOL! it's so cheesy but cute! lol, like how i just IMed you about but yeah. dude, seriously, you MUST update. i'd like to see where this goes. i better get to proofread mangg!(: