Reviews for Splits
Nonica chapter 34 . 8/13/2010
I have to admit that I was getting frustrated with the circles they seemed to being going in with him getting pissed at her and walking away... it was just getting to be old. And when I read this, my first thought was: It's about damn time! :) :) :)

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next. Hopefully in the same direction that this chapter ended in cause I liked that. :D
Jessiquie chapter 33 . 7/12/2010
He walked away again. I kind of feel sorry for Noah, I mean he's put himself out there twice now and she's knocked him back, though kudos to Ruth for not running away this time. No matter what though, I have to admit, that drunk scene at Issac and M's wedding was kind of adorable in a hilarious, and yet really honest kind of way.

I really hope they can work out (and through in some cases) their differences and issues.

Brilliant job as always.
Pixilated chapter 33 . 7/7/2010
Update. I just read all 33 chapters on one go. You can't leave me like this! I just about died when I found out she ran away like a coward, but the twists is interesting, I just wished it would move faster, ha okay, please update soon!
pandakim chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
whoa, he just walked away again...? ahh. lol plz update soon!
pinkeclipse chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
i hope they can find a new love or decide to work together on their relationship soon!
StrawberryRosexo chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
He walked away again. :(

I want to know what will happen next.

I hope you'll update soon.

Happy fourth too!

hope you update soon!

Have a good week!

-ifly*hugs*
pandakim chapter 32 . 6/4/2010
omg! he just walked away like that? meanie :p ahahha

-pandakim :]
pinkeclipse chapter 32 . 6/2/2010
The Wind Charmer chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
but i like things the way they are right now. i mean, i will continuue to read splits even if you get rid of someone, but it just wouldnt be the same. perhaps you could give him a back story or somethingf important to do.
pinkeclipse chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
thanks for the chapter
Jessiquie chapter 31 . 5/25/2010
The world exploded huh? So unless Ruth jumps on her and starts attacking her, I have no idea whats going on or happening in terms of that. It's intriguing though. And thus, regardless of what your doing with, I'm thinking theres going to be a lot of drama.

Though having read your A/n, part of mind is screaming that he might get shot. As far as his character goes, I agree when you say that his function could probably be taken over by others, In fact, I'm ashamed to admit that I really don't remember much about him at all, going to go back to older chapters to refresh my memory.

Still, I agree, theres a lot characters, and somehow he just slips through the cracks. He just seems to be there on the outside most of the time.

As I mentioned before, I'm rather curious to see what happens in the next chapter. The world exploding and all. Hope you update soon, but either way thanks heaps for this chapter and the last one.
Jessiquie chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
I'm slightly confused now. Not by the story perse, but by Noah. Having found out the whole sister reaction in this chapter, I find myself questiong whether he ever liked Ruth because of who she was, or who she reminded him off. Can't say I'd want to be in Ruth's shoes.

Ohh you've finished the story now? How many chapters are left roughly?Actually, don't tell me. In the past three months EVERY story I've liked on FP and thus read and reviwed religiously has come to an end. No idea what I'll read once this one finishes, so I'm just going naively/blissfully not think about the end and just enjoy each update :)
pandakim chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
This story is realy good. its freakin awesome! cant wait to read next chap. :]
pinkeclipse chapter 30 . 5/22/2010