Reviews for Splits
sooner or later its over chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
ohh dumb decision.

but hey makes the plot good right?
sooner or later its over chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
wow. wow. wow. is all i have to say about this chapter.
sooner or later its over chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wow Noah sounds like a stalker but a good stalker...? lol
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 19 . 9/6/2008
Woah woah woah-hold up. Those two words just KILLED me. "She fled." So, what? She ran from him, literally? WHAT! Not cool, Ro. Not cool. Well, I suppose it's for the good of the plot. Update soon!
Jessiquie chapter 19 . 9/4/2008
Yay new chapter! and holy hell for the ending! and sort of a cliff hanger!

I can't wait to read more! there so cute, even if that is a massive bomb shell to pull on their first offical date!

Update soonish!

Jess
Kohlomere chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
On with the date!

Great work,

E.
Jessiquie chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
Hey.

You have no idea how happy i was and excited when i saw the email saying a new chapter of this story. Its one of my all time faves, and while you may not be a published author in terms of this story being in a paperbook, I absoutely adore it and rank it up there! Seriously, when my mates, who asks me all the time, which stories/books i like, I also refer to this one as well! I even told her to read it, and she told her sister to read it! lol! :)

Anywyas sorry to have use not my logged in account, but since you redid this chapter i can't review it as per my signed in acocunt cuz i already have reviewed chapter 18 (Accoutn via same name). Anyways. I really like the changes to this chapter you made and how you extended it. It works well and solves problems from before. I.e. Noah's hyperventing :)

Poor Ruth! She seriosuly has no clue! Please tell me that he really didn't ask her out because she may have brought it up. Pretty sure he didn't due to hand holding and all, but still!

Still my fave story! Loved a millions! Update soon! Can't wait for more!

Jessiquie
Cinnia Aine chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
I like how the story is moving along. The grammar/spelling mistakes don't bother me at all. This story is a definite favorite of mine. :)
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This story is great! I love the plotline!
Colleen chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
I just found your story and I love it, but there a few mistakes I noticed right away while reading thig chapter.

-“Quickly, Kerida, I have something to show you,"

Unless Kerida is a Jewish endearment, I think you mean 'querida' which means 'dear' in Spanish.

-"Not everyone can have such a roll model"

It should be role, not roll.

- “See you then.”

“Nona!”

This isn't so much a mistake as it is confusing. You should add a line in explaining Ruth said that after getting the phone.

These aren't all the mistakes, but I wasn't really looking for mistakes.

I hope this helps!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
fantabulous! I liked this, even if it was short. What's with Noah hyperventilating? That's odd, and quirky, so it makes for a good character. Anyways, love this, so update soon!
M.Bianca chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
you know, Jacob Kirshenbaum actually means "Jacob Cherry Tree" :)

hurry up with the next one, would you?
Jessiquie chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
ohh awkward tension. Thats so cute... anf finally there going on a date.

But he doesn't really seem as though he really wants to go on a date? did she really force him to? And whats with his little panic attack? he doesn't panic. Either way interesting turn of events.

Can't wait to read more! thanks for the quick update!
The Wind Charmer chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
by the way, and this is for chapter 18, do you take ballet? cause i was wondering why you know so much about it.

is ballet hard, and what are point shoes?

oh, and am i the 100th review? just asking.

laterz,

TWC

PS: Please review my story.
The Wind Charmer chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
did she force him to ask her out? i mean, it was either that or he was playing hard to get. can guys even play hard to get? i thought that was a girl thing.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »