Reviews for Splits
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
I think - you're going to hate me for this, because I'll sound awfully contrary - that you just rushed this chapter.

Seriously. You should have slowed the pace down - in the attempt to appease your readers' curiosity, you kind of just seemed to spit out the first thing that came to mind.

Anyway, with that all said and done, would you mind reviewing my new story? It's called 'New Beginnings'. Thanks! _

~ KJ
jacksy chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
I mean still does, god I am not on the ball today!
Jessiquie chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
I. Love. This. Story!

this is by far one of my fave stories! published authors included, its your characters that do it i think. They are so realistic and understandable. And I just love it.

Please update soon. Can't wait for more...

I love the bits between Noah and Ruth...so good!
jacksy chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
just read all 12 chapters at once, this is a great story, really well written, and it flows well, making it easy and enjoyable to read. I like the concept, original. Am I right in thinking Isaac may just have a tiny crush? It's the vibe I'm getting
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
Ok, erm... is this turning into an Isaac/Ruth fic? I'm really confused, cos even after 17 chapters, she's gotten further with Isaac than she has with Noah. Kinda... worrying, seeing as you seemed to start out as a Noah fan.
Ladybug chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
This is an interesting story and it seems like a lot is going on however at the same time I feel like there's a lack of focus. There's a good deal of character development that hinted at here and there if not outright presented but the plot isn't really moving all that much. It kinda makes the story hard to follow as a result.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
Great job. Hm...I wonder when Ruth will finally fall in love with Noah. I can't wait for that. And what's up with Isaac? Interesting...update soon!
pinkeclipse chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
thank you so much for updating!
The Wind Charmer chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
another update, huzzah! so, does Ro like Noah? And does Issac sill like Ro? So many questions. i like this chapter loads. ro hs some funny phrases, doesn't she?

i have a question. Are you Jewish?

scraping your nails on a chalkboard gives me nightmares. the shrill screeching is so creepy.

and i know how it feels when no one gives u any replies. it hurts, don't it? anyways, keep writing. ne day, this could be a book.

Later dayz,

TWC
M.Bianca chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
I'm not very good at politics (as a matter of fact, I can't understand it), but your story deffinitely caught my eye.

keep it up!
Jessiquie chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
YAY, another chapter. Still loving this story.

Issac is acting heaps werid... I wonder wats going on. hm...

can't wait for more!

and Thats great news bout knowing where the storying is heading now, but I know exactly wat you mean bout it not helping you write any faster.

anyways Can't wait for more.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Go Massachusetts! Sorry, homeland pride going on here. Anyways, I wonder what's up with Isaac acting so nice. Huh, odd. But interesting. I hope you update soon!
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
hm... like it... interesting, with the whole claiming blackmail, then using blackmail...
claretmadeira chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Okay, review for the last chapter taking up my review for the first. Is Point a group, or do you mean pointe shoes or whatever? Cause toe shoes are spelled with an "e" at the end.
sousie chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
keep up the good work and update soon

i like this story