Reviews for Legos
AlbanianAtHeart chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh man I love legos! They're so fun!

Anyway, great poem. I like the first stanza the best.
wednesdayhunter chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
ooh, that happened ALL the time.. aww the memories..

(is feeling nostalgic)

mori
Professional Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*grins really wide*

LEGO DAYS!

*goes and raids brother's lego box*

You have just rekindled my love for Lego! Thank you!
The Talented Mr. Evan chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Yay Legos! They're so much fun!

It was very nicely written: simple enough for a child to understand but still mature because it's remembering your childhood. The mother yelling to pick up the Legos struck a cord with me.

They should put your poem on Lego boxes.

Every day can be Lego day, Wilkem18.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I read this like a month ago in the c2, but I guess I didn't review it for some reason, so I'm reviewing it now. It's good. Carefree, but it's got the sadness of future in it. Nice.
pretty much the best username chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
i went to like lego school when i was younger. i could deffinatly school anyone. actually.. I was never that good. nice little poem though.
Lila AE chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
haha I loved legos

very nicely done
Swish2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
this is awesome hahahahaha but yeah i liked it and it brought back memories when i used to buy lego star wars kits and build them throw them and rebuild them

SWISH
Robot20405090 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I remember building high stacks with my cousins only to watch it topple over.

And I remember the mother of my cousins complaining.

Interesting how you hit the mark with that memory that many people will probably have.

Good job.
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
AWW! that is so cute! I like it! Going into the C2!

-SHookie
lordelfy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
AWW! i love this, it really reminds me of my childhood. My brother and i would always spend countless hours playing with legos. Great poem and thanks for bringing back such great memories!
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This piece makes me want to turn back the clock and be a kid again. Nicely written; keep writing!