Reviews for The Game II
rozalicious678 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
OMG! I loooooove this story! I know its been years since you last updated but please please please update ot and finish the story! It's amazing!
MsQueenOfTheWorld chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Hey! You should totally update this story. I'm curious to know what's going to happen with this broken marriage.
sydney420 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
PLEASE UPDATE :(
abovetheworld chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I know, two years after you started writing this, I read the first story and I was wondering if you were going to carry on with this. I really enjoyed the first one and I think that this one should be just as amazing. -smiles-

-Becka G
addicted chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
so i just read ur whole story part 1 and this part withing the last 2 days...and i loved it...i normally don't like vampire stories but this one was pretty good...only thing i didn't like was that normak was NVR nice to her...so idk how she fell in love with him...if he was atleast sometimes nice it would make sense...but right now it makes NO sense...
urbiggestfan chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
OMFG! i
silentscream4luv chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
okay soo two years later and you aren't done...no... i haven't begun readin the second part, but if you finish this one then I will, but I can't uness its done cause i forget what happens soo... please please please! lol
FoReVeR-BoOkWoRm chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
OMG i love this story so much. Its so cool. you have to update PLEASE!
animeluvr chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
omg please update this story! i read The Game and you did an amazing job, i hope you can finish this story its really good! i told some of my friends about this story and they read it and they fell in luv with it lol.
FantasyDreamer421 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
aww you should of totally kept this story goin, its rly good
hellooooooo chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
hello!

this is a great story!

please please please please PLEASE!

start writing again...its too good a story to leave!

ill cry if you dont! *tear*

or at least write the outline of the story? maybe? please?
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
HEy! great so far! cant wait to read more! sorry about your relationship. my friend was in a abusive relationship and i know how hurt she was and i know it takes a strong woman to end it so good for you!
Autmn Song chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i love this story.

please start writing again!
madpeach-x chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
oh you haven't updated this in so long!

I don't know why though! This is such an amazing story, and I've just finished reading ALL of The Game because it's a long time that I haven't read it, and then I come here, and well, you haven't updated in months! I hope you don't discontinue it, please please please update soon? :)
TheSkyIsGreen chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Okay. Let's get down and dirty.

When's Normrak coming in? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Yeah. Anyways. Lovely chapter. And the sky is green.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »