Reviews for The Invisible
Torn and Tattered chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
sry this review took so long, i got the alert late, and never got back to it. so sorry X_X... but i still like the nice vivid description that you portray throughout. So it was a good job done, keep up the good work.

TAD
Erich Sturmburg chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Heya, Outlaw-2 here,

Looks like I went round and decided to review this chapter as well. Though it felt a bit short, there was some progress with the plot. Also, it seems that I find the clothing details of Cyril a little lacking, but hey, that's my opinion. No matter the prose is still within my interest, and yes, you got yourself an avid reader here. :P

OUtlaw-2
Erich Sturmburg chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

Thanks for the review on the remake of TB: Bloodshed. If you are interested in playing the stories' game, Please do head over to the first in the first instalment, 'Tokyo Battalions'. I hope you may find it an amusing yet mind-boggling read. A supporting story titled 'Shattered Entity' is a parallel story which you will find some inter-linking parts, hence blurring the line between reality and fiction. Enjoy.

Anyway, onto the review. I must say, I find this prose quite a good read, and the way you expressed the intense atmosphere is very much to my liking. Plot wise is slightly open-minded here, but I can expect a good prose ahead. Though there's nothing I could say right now, considering that I find no flaws at grammar and sorts, but I will try to be of a help should you require one. Keep it up, you finally gave me a kick into writing seriously after a month-long hiatus from writing.

Outlaw-2
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
It was interesting... the description you used was pretty decent, but the plot is unclear, though it should be cloudy at this point or you wouldn't have much of a story (-slaps self for being stupid-) and yeah, i look forward to see where this goes. good luck! -puts on alert-

TAD