Reviews for The Tail of the Planet
JagdStorm chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh, Wow. You just read my mind! I was drawing the elements in wolf form and was planning to wirte a story abou them.

Good job! Please read my stories and review!
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I rather liked this. It was concise but still had deep explanation. At one point you referred to the Water wolf as a male ('No matter what the situation he always kept his head about him.'), but that was the only thing that was wrong. The ending was rather cute and a good summing up of the story's context. Mayhap the ending could have been on a more mysterious note; an indication that the elder wolf hid some sort of secret, like he is or was a friend of one of the elemental wolves.

Wolfie
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
"He was a wolf you could trust with your life but still a wolf to be feared. Everybody knew that and most of all he knew it."

I would add in a comma in both sentences, so it'd be...

"He was a wolf you could trust with your life, but still a wolf to be feared. Everybody knew that, and most of all he knew it." OR "He was a wolf you could trust with your life, but still a wolf to be feared. Everybody knew that.

And most of all, he knew it."

When talking about Water, you go from he in the first sentence to she for the rest of it. I'm sure it's just a typo though.

It's cute, I like it. Maybe when people first see it, they think it's longer because they see the long paragraphs. You have some really good description during the "history lesson," but not so much at the end. Maybe you could change the ending, make it a bit more detailed or something.

But overall I liked it, it's an interesting way to approach the story.