Reviews for A Shattered Mirror
aridelaine chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved this! The imagery is wonderful and the emotion is beyond words. Keep writing because she write very well!
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
"I see the blood-stains on the floor

From my heart’s shards; it’s really sore"

brilliant.

you wrote this very well and it was very complete and ended smoothly.

nice work.

keep it going

and take care.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
"My Confession" by Josh Groban. Or Otep, take your pick. Anyhow... I do like this a lot better than the first poem I read. The first two lines reminded me of my poetry, especially some of the older ones. It's nice, but it seems like it has two beginnings. Like you couldn't pick, ya know? But maybe it's just me. Over all, this reminds me of "Mirror" by Barlow Girl. Lol. But I do words by association or something close to it. But yeah. I like it. Hey, if you're like me, you're probably thinking, good now shutup. I'm not changing anything, Vampire. Lol. The Blond doesn't deal well with constructive criticism. Mainly because she's lazy. So..peace out.
TragicDreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
It flowed nicely. I love the line "And I know I need God's grace". Thanks for the review on my poem. Keep writing.
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Is this the Samantha from my poetry class? If so, Hi it's Jess. Your stuff's pretty good!
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I like this a lot. You expressed the emotion nicely. I especially like these few lines:

"The reflection meets my eye

And inside I start to die

I stare at the pieces and in them reflections

I’m losing all my sense of directions"

Well done! Thanks for the review!
Slightly Bruised And Broken chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i like it. it is gloomy but that is my style. it reminds of my poem that is in my note book that i showed you. i thought you were feeling better...guess we don't tell eachother everything like we thought. i'm glad you are getting anger and your sorrow out this way and not a different way. I can't believe we got out of school early!