Reviews for A Thousand Tears
deep deep forest chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh no... It's about Bishop, isn't it...?

I played the game Neverwinter Nights 2 as well... My character was a female human sorceress...

Truthfully, I liked Bishop's character more than Casavir. At the end, I couldn't get the reason why Bishop chooses to betray the main character.. I didn't have enough influence on him as I had concentrated on gaining influence from Casavir troughout the game... I'm too lazy to start it all over again.. Until now, I still wonder if I had done otherwise.

Do you know what his reason is?
Luicia and the voices chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
okay now time to review, okay i got three words for you...

I LOVE IT!

(end of three words)

this is amazing and it made me cry -.-' i really loved how you made the characters. This is beautfull written and deserves to be updated!... soon.
Quarantine chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Well, I liked it in the way that the story was good but it made me very sad. Uhm, sort of. I don't know exactl what I'm trying to say, but you seemed to convey paranoid man well. The story itself was sad though, and I tend to shy away from that (although happy-go-lucky stories are getting really annoying). He really didn't give her any sort of chance, which I suppose is the saddest part of all. I like how he really doesn't care what's being fought for in the war though... that's irrevlant.