Reviews for One Wish
antigonelives chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This really makes me think... and I can't think of one thing I would do. I'd probably wish for a lifetime supply of buffalo chicken pizza, lol.

Good job, though. :)
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It would be so overwhelming if I had one wish. There are so many things. I think that I would ask for wisdom, like Solomon. I don't know if you know the story, but God asked him what he wanted more in the world, and then he said wisdom, and God said that he truly was wise, and God also gave him riches and a wonderful life. I'm not saying I would want that to happen to me, but I think that I could do so much if I were wiser. Great poem, it really makes you think.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I would change something about the world. I would have world peace, in all likelihood.

I don't think I like this quite as much as some of your others, but you ask some very deep questions here. It's good to wonder about those kinds of things.
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
You are kidding me me right? I am writing something with the title One Wish! but yours is totally different...so thats good. I'll have to show you what I have. Anyway its good I like it.