Reviews for Intensely Epic
Cazarad chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This is amazing! I know you said you are 'revamping' - does that mean there will be another chapter soon? You can't leave it on this! I love Chase, my favourite character so far, but Chris is quite interesting too and I'd like to see more of him and find out more about him. You have to update soon! :D
Shy Smile chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Very good story! I was laughing a lot, and it even got me thinking about things I would have never considered. :)
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ooh, nice.
Distinct Happiness chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Haha! OMG, i already love this story, i ate clowns too, so that enticed me to read this story, LOL. so far so good, keep up!
Chasing TeddyBears chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
I forgot to ask this in the last review: Why was the other chapter so short compared to the first and the third? Not that it reads badly or anything, I think the first two chapters are really good and build the characters up a lot, am just curious.

And I wish I had a brother like Casey.

lol, the elevator thing *was* so random! Who just meets and gets married and has babies *on an elevator*? That just made me giggle. My favorite part so far is definitely the turtle needing a love interest. I do the same thing with all of my stuffed animals (from chapter 2, but forgot to mention it)!

If I didn't say this before: Have a great evening! Can't wait to read more! (I know you're having trouble updating, but just go with it, see where it goes; if you really hate it you can always come back for another rewrite, but at least you'll really know where it's all going). Good luck!
Chasing TeddyBears chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
lol, Scarlett really is my favorite. Reminds me a lot of my friends; she feels *that* real! Nice work.
Chasing TeddyBears chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
lol, Great closing line. And the line "my fashionable but thin jacket" just reminds me so much of my friend Cheryse that I had to read that line like five times. Made me smile.

Be careful with chatspeak ("using peer pressure btw") - It's realistic because that *is* how we think. But you don't really see it in printed novels, you know? The only other correction I saw was "What's wrong with children anymore" might read better as "What's wrong with children *nowadays*". Sounds oldish, but with her friend having a classic (beautiful!) name like Audrey, I think it fits ;-)

I really like it!
Felicia Harte chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Well I started reading this two days ago, but your chapters are so long! (which is fabulous for everything except my attention span). Sam's intensity still confuses me a bit, but that could just be a flaw in my character and not hers.

I haven't given myself a chance to say this yet because I wanted to make sure they stayed friends at least this long, but I love Chris, Aiden's, and Sam's interactions. They seem like closely intertwined best friends - all of them, close-knit enough that you can't tell where it began. Well, Sam and Chris were obviously friends first, but you know what I mean? Aiden, though he came into the relationship later, he just FITS. And their characters are portrayed transparently clear; they feel "real."

Can't wait to see how it heats up between Aiden (?) and Sammy... hehehe. But I would like to see more Audrey and Scarlett. I really like Scarlett for some reason. More research needed in this area, and therefore more material needed for research. lol.

Nice read. VERY nice concept writing. I would suggest some proof-reading for this chapter as there were a few places where a sentence repeated itself or a word wasn't fully typed out (example: "Chris's should relaxed" - we know you meant shoulders, and it happens to the best of us). That's as far as my constructive criticism skills go though.

I'm going to trail back and review the previous two chapters because there were bits I liked there as well. I just like to do things in reverse, going 3-to-1 instead of vice versa...
Silver Dollar chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Perspicacity, hmm I'll definately use that word from now on! Update soon.
Silver Dollar chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I decided to review this chapter too. Even funnier keep up the good work!
Silver Dollar chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like this chapter mainly because I'm afraid of clowns too.
BOokWoRm1491 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
that is freakin hilarious. i cannot wait for the update, and i agree clowns are evil! lol
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
LOVE IT!

Update soon :)!
goodbyemylover chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
awesome chapter!

i really like the little connections you make throughout the story, it's really unique and refreshing.

I hope there's more sammy/aiden action in the next chapter. update soon!
Trory4ever chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
i really like this story, i cant wait to see what is going to happen next. please update soon! great job!

Michelle