Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
twiinklex chapter 18 . 4/17
Very cute, refreshing and unique story! I was expecting more drama / conflict / heartbreak / tears - things you would find in about 90% of the romance stories on FP - because I'm a sucker for those type of things, so the simplicity of this light-hearted story surprised me. Yet it manages to be engaging at the same time with likeable characters. Well done on your realistic and well-developed female protagonist, who's someone with flaws yet doesn't come across as whiny or annoying (and she's able to admit to them too) and someone people can relate to. She's very original and not loud-mouthed / sassy like many of the female leads on FP stories.

Love the pizza job as a subplot.. very interesting indeed. A wonderful read especially since I was in the mood for something fluffy and light hearted but engaging. Definitely checking out your oneshots! :)
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 18 . 2/17
Oh wow, that was amazing!
Jess chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I like your chapter titles, they're pretty creative :-)
Jess chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow, u had me in splits at the last dialogue...guy and their typical minds :D
Jess chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow, I've only read the first chapter and Im already hooked! Ur an awesum writer :-)
mightya chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
Great story! :)
yommy gomge chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
awaitingthedawn chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
oh my god I couldn't stop laughing for the whole thing! I love you!
Minkaos chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
This was such a fun and cute story! Carrie and Seth are adorable together and I'm really glad things worked out between them :D
lalaith chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Frigid, salty LAKE water? Seriously? Everyone knows that lake water is always fresh!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
enjoyed it immensely
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Awww! This is an amazing story! Really cute and well written. The characters are awesome too. Love it!
Kathleen1533 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love Ella Enchanted! And I totally agree on the whole chick lit thing.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
looooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooved it
and i like ella enchanted too
heal me forever chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
super cool stryyyyyyyyyyy totally love it
may be u wanted to show evan nd chris like each other i totally adore dem :)
God bless (: