Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
claireponcherrii chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Excuse me? New York a "patriotic state"? I'm sorry, but Massachusetts is WAY better. I mean seriously, hello? Just kidding. I love your story. Just saying that Massachusetts rocks harder than New York. :)
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
“They must feel threatened if they’re sending boys over here to watch me! Well, if they think I’m competition, good. I am competition! We make better food over here than they do, anyways. Let them worry. If that boy ever comes back, Carrie, tell him we’re watching him!”

-bahahahaha
Liv Ramatta chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Lovely, lovely! I'm only at chapter eight, but I'm dying to read more in the morning! :D !
cool4kats chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Enjoying it so far!

Also, in this chapter you talk about the guy in batman and red eye as a psycho... but he is in other films as well and he is AWESOME! just sayin'.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Very good story, i enjoyed it!
Oyuki chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
i loved ella when i was 13. i liked the movie too but it had nothing to do with the book. i loved this story. carrie was so insecure and seth was cute. aww.
999FloatingFatCats chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
this story is so cute :D
Katallist chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
I loved it. Nice beginning. Very catchy! Great read. (Sorry for the choppy sentences)
Random Acts of Authorship chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I found this after bookmarking the sequel as something that looked like it would be interesting to read - I thought I should probably read this first!

I'm only 3 chapters in but I'm enjoying it so far. I find Carrie's narration amusing - she has a good blend of sarcastic humour and teenage melodrama.
Kjersti chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
aw! I loved this. Great ending. Can't wait to read the sequel now! :)
Norel chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
This chapter brought my back to when I worked at a pizza parlor. And on the horrible days, it was exactly how you described-kids everywhere, all ordering individual sodas, everyone wanting an individual slice of pizza. So horrible. I shutter at the memory.

Anyway, this story is really cute so far. A little cliche, but Carrie can be so funny and quirky sometimes, which is redeeming. But yeah. Just thought I'd share.
cherrystraw chapter 18 . 7/18/2008
OMG this was really good!
Lalaith7 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
aww! I loved this story, all the characters seemed pretty normal, rather than caricatures, no one was perfect and no one was pure evil. Thanks for a wonderfully sweet nd satisfying story.
Lalaith7 chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
okay, once again this is insanely picky (I wouldn't be this picky if I didn't like your story though) but Eponine is an alto role, you know she gets rejected and is then killed, the altos always get the shaft.
Lalaith7 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
so these are super anal things so forgive me, but the third person in a canoe almost never paddles, and also I'm 89% sure that any lakes in the Adirondacks are freshwater. It's rare that lakes are salt water (the great salt lake and Caspian sea are two.)
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »