Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
pandorka42 chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
Just saying, you rock. Your writing rocks. Your characters rock. Your plot rocks. And I don't have a better word to use than 'rock' at eight in the morning...I haven't slept all night. I'm really just being lazy and my brain is being dysfunctional.

But it rocks (and is stupendous). x)
MyDecoy chapter 18 . 9/5/2008

Loved it.

xD Especially when her parent found out,

I loved the way they found out xD.
MyDecoy chapter 2 . 9/3/2008

I love this story already

hahahaha xDD
Mealine chapter 18 . 8/24/2008

That was really good. And so sweet.

Crazy people are much better than normal, subtle ones.
claireponcherrii chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Excuse me? New York a "patriotic state"? I'm sorry, but Massachusetts is WAY better. I mean seriously, hello? Just kidding. I love your story. Just saying that Massachusetts rocks harder than New York. :)
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
“They must feel threatened if they’re sending boys over here to watch me! Well, if they think I’m competition, good. I am competition! We make better food over here than they do, anyways. Let them worry. If that boy ever comes back, Carrie, tell him we’re watching him!”

Liv Ramatta chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Lovely, lovely! I'm only at chapter eight, but I'm dying to read more in the morning! :D !
cool4kats chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Enjoying it so far!

Also, in this chapter you talk about the guy in batman and red eye as a psycho... but he is in other films as well and he is AWESOME! just sayin'.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Very good story, i enjoyed it!
Oyuki chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
i loved ella when i was 13. i liked the movie too but it had nothing to do with the book. i loved this story. carrie was so insecure and seth was cute. aww.
999FloatingFatCats chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
this story is so cute :D
Katallist chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
I loved it. Nice beginning. Very catchy! Great read. (Sorry for the choppy sentences)
Random Acts of Authorship chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I found this after bookmarking the sequel as something that looked like it would be interesting to read - I thought I should probably read this first!

I'm only 3 chapters in but I'm enjoying it so far. I find Carrie's narration amusing - she has a good blend of sarcastic humour and teenage melodrama.
Kjersti chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
aw! I loved this. Great ending. Can't wait to read the sequel now! :)
Norel chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
This chapter brought my back to when I worked at a pizza parlor. And on the horrible days, it was exactly how you described-kids everywhere, all ordering individual sodas, everyone wanting an individual slice of pizza. So horrible. I shutter at the memory.

Anyway, this story is really cute so far. A little cliche, but Carrie can be so funny and quirky sometimes, which is redeeming. But yeah. Just thought I'd share.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »